[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I not meant to pass on my genetics? Am I meant to be the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Len.jpg (76KB, 590x423px) Image search: [Google]
Len.jpg
76KB, 590x423px
Am I not meant to pass on my genetics? Am I meant to be the last in my line of genetics? I've failed miserably at dating in so many ways. I've tried being myself. I've tried changing myself. I've tried online dating and sending heartfelt friendly messages. I've tried spamming messages. I've tried ignoring dating. I've tried really hard to date people. I've tried to be ok with being alone. I've tried dating coworkers and friends of friends. I've tried lowering my standards. Not even morbidly obese women are interested in me. Even the most "ugly" women are repulsed by me. The only girl I've been with was in highschool and she ditched me after a month for my best friend. I've tried changing my fashion. I've tried not even trying at all! It seems like women are repulsed by me even when I'm at my friendliest, flirtiest or least desperate. Should I give up? Should I try to find a way with being ok with being alone? I don't feel this way too often, but I'm getting older (mid twenties) and I'm fucking terrified.
>>
TL;DR I feel incredibly low after many many failed attempts at dating. I'm wondering if you think some people aren't meant to pass on their genetics?
>>
Post a picture of yourself.
>>
Also I'm not gay and I'm not sexually attracted to men, but for some reason gay men find me attractive? I'm feeling so lonely that I'm wondering if there is a way I can I can train myself to become gay?
>>
>>18475631
Not on 4chan though. rule of mine t b h
>>
>>18475637
Then we can't really help you. If women are actually repulsed by you then it's probably your looks, and we can't help you improve your chances if we don't know what you look like.
>>
Well you can always marry a woman under the condition that she can use another man's sperm, assuming the man is vastly superior to you in every way. I'm going to do this because my genes are fucked up and I know my own offspring would be unable to live up to my expectations. If I'm going to spend my time and money raising kids, I want them to be smart. I want it to be worth it.
>>
>>18475639
To be honest I'm not even trying to "improve" my chances at this point. I've been through both the /fit/ and /fa/ ringer and neither did much of anything for me at all. (posted myself on both plenty) Flash forward to now and I've put the weight back on, but at least I'm /fa/. I'm more wondering if I should give up or not and if one can successfully be alone their whole life and truly happy.
>>
>>18475663
>it's a rule of mine to not post my picture on 4chan
>but I've done it plenty of times in the past
Found your problem, you're a moron.
>>
>>18475663

Bruh just build yourself up and stop worrying so much about it for a while.
>>
>>18475669
rule was created after for...reasons..
>>
>>18475669
but I probably am incredibly stupid and unaware of it.
>>
>>18475676
So you're a fat and/or ugly moron who doesn't make any effort to address the most obvious issues and then wonders why women don't like him.

It's all becoming clearer now. To answer your question: no, people like you weren't meant to procreate and pass on their genes.
>>
>>18475694
All I really wanted in this thread was for someone to say it. Thanks for giving me a reason to end it. Ill see you in the next life.
>>
So you went to /fit/ and /fa/, but didn't keep up with keeping in shape, which should have been the entire point of /fit/. You went to /fa/, and asked someone else to define your personal style, instead of developing one of your own - and since you gained all of the weight back, you're likely wearing ill-fitting /fa/ clothes that are designed only to look decent on someone who fits into them comfortably.

In between all of this, you didn't spend any time working on your personality, you just used message boards and continued to obsess over women with all of your self-worth being tied in to their approval.

Protip: Get a decent job, work on spending time with people without women on the mind, and develop some interests and hobbies so every date doesn't seem like some desperate attempt to impress a girl.

You're not even 30. You can have kids for a really long time. Stop panicking, but for godssake, get some self respect.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.