[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27yo >never been in a relationship >been on 5 dates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: BlowOutStill-1.jpg (417KB, 1550x1044px) Image search: [Google]
BlowOutStill-1.jpg
417KB, 1550x1044px
>27yo
>never been in a relationship
>been on 5 dates my entire life(all ended after a single date)
How do I figure out why women hate me?
On dates I'm nice, polite and not weird or anything. Hell, most of the time I'm asking questions and listening to the girl speak.
We have fun and laugh yet they all still hate me.
The worst part is not that I've been alone all my life, it's knowing the one thing I wanted I can never have which is a family. I'm nearly 30, I'm too old to have children now.
>>
Get on tinder, talk for a while before dating and you'll be fine
>>
>>18475442
That's what I have been doing. Even the really nice girls who I enjoy speaking with hate me for no reason.
>>
I'm 24 but in a similar situation. Though your situation seems dire it might not be as bad as you think. You only need to find one. It's not too late to have kids at 27.
>>
>>18475448
I have planned on ending my life at 30 if I don't find happiness, I made this promise to myself when I was 10 and my depression started.
So with that in mind I don't have much time left to make things work.
>>
>>18475434
Go on more dates. Just five dates could easily be a case of bad luck. Go on an internet dating site or tinder like other anons have suggested and aim to be going on a first date every week.

And 27 is relatively very young. Remember, most girls like to date a few years up anyway, so you'll have no problem being eligible for 23-24 year old girls. And the age of the mother is more important for reproduction anyway.

>>18475459
That attitude is a problem. Even if you don't realise it, you communicate a lot through body language and desperation and despair like that turns anyone off. Here's a fact, OP. No one wants to be responsible for your happiness.

You need to make yourself happy, with or without a girl, first. Pick up a passion/hobby, get active, go outside, make tons of platonic friends, hang out every week. Once you're happy with yourself, the girls will come after you.
>>
>>18475486
>make tons of platonic friends,
That's difficult because I live in a country where English isn't the first language. Moved about a year and a half ago to Norway.
>>
>>18475448
This BS again. Dude, my 65 year old uncle just had a baby with his above avg looking 35 year old wife.
>>
>>18475500
There's probably groups of Norwegians online looking to improve their English. Try to find locals near you and hang out regularly, and once your Norwegian's better, find local clubs or gatherings for your hobbies.
>>
I can't offer advice bc I'm in this situation too but at 25. I've done the reading, the 'work', tried to look at it through their perspective and it's just not coming together.

try tinder
>hambeasts(250+ lbs) are my only matches
>normal matches, usually get unmatched after opening.

try lifting
>got to 1/2/3/4 after a few years and no sleep / bad diet
>starting splits and Bodybuilding type workouts, we'll see how this goes.

lower your standards
>went on a date with a girl that told me she was into heroin in highschool, but she's cleaned up her act and only does coke now
>the friend that introduced us fucked her an hour after I dropped her off at home
>either way it was a hard sell b/c my work involves using scheduled substances and precursors

If I really think about my problem is that I can't really entertain women especially in NYC.
>don't really have access to drugs.
>friends would throw me under the bus in a heartbeat if the opportunity to have sex with a girl arose.
>dates would be trying restaurants, cooking at home and biking around my favorite city spots.
>opposed to going out to bars every single weekend.
>effectively dead on social media,
>>
>>18475445
u have to make them enjoy talking to you as well, retard. women hate you because you're a boring unconfident prick who bitches on the internet about how much women hate him. if every woman hates you, it's not them, it's your own fault.
>>
Don't forget at 30 you become a wizard ;)
>>
>>18476465
reeeeeeeeeee why can't women be the interesting ones for once?
>>
>>18476574
Interesting women don't even breathe in your direction. You get the most mediocre and bland of the bunch that you can stand to look at. Dazzle her into thinking you're something your not over 3 weeks and then rope her into 6 months of complacency as a "couple" and then discard her and find another.
>>
File: 1337074833278.jpg (71KB, 594x412px) Image search: [Google]
1337074833278.jpg
71KB, 594x412px
>>18475434
>27 years old

>Too old to have children now

What kind of dumbshit view to have is that? Slightly below or in the 30s is about when you should be worrying about having kids. 40s,now that's when you're too fucking old but people do it. Anything earlier than 30 has a high chance of fucking with your financial stability,job opportunities and even the relationship itself.

Only thing that is potentially lost in the 30 age range is that your targets are majorly going to be someones leftovers(Has kids themselves), have supremely high standards or be the ugly chick everyone gets along with but no one wants to fuck.

>>18475550
>my problem is that I can't really entertain women

Best way to entertain women is to entertain yourself. Ask questions you want to ask even if they sound stupid or too personal, don't try to kissass by blindly approving of her quirks or hobbies, good or bad(In your case,even if you are lowering your standards that would be the drugs) and go do things that you want to do. From my own personal experience I would rather go to Dennys or some shitty fast food joint than a "fancy" place like the Olive Garden and i've had my best dates in the places I prefer than the ones she does.

Also get some better friends if the kind of women they introduce you to are druggies. Druggies are fine if you meet them online or like in a bar,but druggies from a friend for a DATE is just setting yourself up for a cuck situation.
>>
>>18475434
Women don't hate you, you are just boring and not handsome/rich enough to make up for that

There are many more interesting and fun guys around
>>
>>18475434

5 is not statistically significant, try 500
>not even joking

I met my current qt 3.14 after like 10 first dates and one very short flirt (after 4 dates she found out I was not rich, complained about my flat and left lol)
plus
1) don't look desperate, try to behave like you DO have a gf and see how not being complacent (and being a bit distant) pays off;
2) stop actively looking for it - sounds hard but try getting more involved in hobbies, leisure activities etc and meet people just for the sake of it; build more social circles and then enjoy meeting new women
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.