[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Socially awkward/Sperglord >28 years old virgin >Been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1367135911242.jpg (129KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1367135911242.jpg
129KB, 600x857px
>Socially awkward/Sperglord
>28 years old virgin
>Been on 1 date in my entire life
>So lonely I want to kill myself

Should I just settle for a landwhale? Maybe a bitch with kids? One of them might be desperate enough.

In all seriousness though, the idea of having a girlfriend is completely foreign to me at this point. I have literally no idea how people do this shit.
>>
>>18475286
Settling is infinitely worse than being alone. I've been down that path. You need to first learn to love yourself.
>>
>>18475305
How does one "just luv urself"
>>
>>18475312
You don't "just luv urself". You need to make improvements to your life so that you naturally gain confidence and self respect.
>>
What
>>
I'll date you.
>>
>>18475312
I'm not the guy you replied to but the way I see it you need to be comfortable with who you are. People mean this when they say shit like "just bee urself", but that only works if you're not shit to begin with. Like you wouldn't tell a 30 yo neckbeard to be himself - that's what he's been doing and look at where he is. What you have to do is *change* yourself, until you are less shit and can *be* yourself comfortably. >tfw no gf isn't the only source of sadness and insecurity in your life for sure. Hit the gym or get a healthy hobby or something like that to boost your self esteem. Self betterment is the key, there are many different ways to approach it. You'll feel less pathetic and people will appreciate you more. I know this is very cliché advice and a lot of it is platitudes but, well, this is /adv/
>>
First time posting and I seen this. I'm gonna say a few things to you. Live your life in the present no matter what. Don't get distracted by the thoughts you have or that your a virgin. I've been with over 20 women and I'm a few years younger than you and desu with you I only had sex with them because of my ego. Sex is truly great when you're with someone you love. That is all. You've got time. Time to do anything in your life. Each day = a new start. Forget all what goes on in your head. Meditate. Follow your heart. everyone is in their own world and their own head for the most part. Be whoever you want to be. Have a good day and I want you to know that I'm thinking of you and that you will push through this my friend.
>>
Compliment on beauty. Confident. Charming. Tell them a emotional story. I wanna take you out. I need your number.
>>
>>18475348
>>18475333
Shoo shoo roastie
>>
>>18475348
I have Aspergers, I don't have (relatable) emotions.
>>
>>18475286
>I have literally no idea how people do this shit.
21 y/o and feel exactly the same way. I've never done anything sexual with a girl, I never get any looks/signs from girls whatsoever, and I'm tall and have been working out for 5-6 years now. I don't get how this "just happens" for some people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.