[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to break up with my girlfriend. I still love her, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tts.jpg (32KB, 482x640px) Image search: [Google]
tts.jpg
32KB, 482x640px
I want to break up with my girlfriend.

I still love her, and I think she is very good to me, but I just feel our relationship has given what had to be given. I don't feel passionate anymore, I don't think she is so atractive as I once thought, and I feel like having sex with other women.

The thing is, she is a foreing student and she is all alone here. She is very depressive and I feel afraid that breaking up could be a huge breakdown for her.
I was thinking about breaking up right before she goes back to her country for vacation, because then she would be somewhere she likes and she would be able to get over it before coming back. But I am also scared that she might not come back after we break up.

I am really very scared about the right moment to break up. I care for her and I really want her to be happy, I just don't think that I am the man for her, or she is the woman for me.
>>
>>18475086
Why not try to put some effort in the relationship?
>muh passion
Nigga that's not what a relationship is built on.
>>
>>18475086

man up and break up you pussy

find another girl
>>
>>18475090
He'll be back on here in a few months bitching he's all alone, he threw alway the love of his life, nobody wants him, he can't find a girl, and the list goes on and on. Blah blah blah.
>>
Here's how you start.

"Welcome to dumpsville. Population (you)."
>>
Man, love is not about feeling stimulus. It's about giving yourself to another as in an act of charity; a donation of your own life time. If you think she's only worth your time while she stimulates you and generates dopamin within you than you don't actually love her. However, you can love her.

Love is more of an action than a feeling.
>>
>the infatuation phase wore off
happens with every relationship, you'll make a big mistake dumping her just because you want to bust a nut.
>>
>>18475146
I sincerely don't feel so happy in this relationship anymore. I don't understand why everyone here is judging me for wanting to break up, everyone breaks up, what's the matter with that?

I still want to give her happyness, and I still want her to be happy , but I don't want to be her boyfriend anymore, is that so wrong?
>>
>>18475154
It really depends on what your age is and what plans you have for yourself in life. If you think she's not the one for you and you have decided this Carefully and throughly then just do it but know there's no coming back from that.
>>
If you feel like dumping her and going on a pussy spree, than DO IT FAGGOT.
you don't need society's approval.,,besides it's better for the both of you if you want other chicks.
>>
>>18475086
>I still love her, and I think she is very good to me, but I just feel our relationship has given what had to be given.
It seems like you could probably just say this. It's very gentle, and it gives you guys a nice platform for her if she wants to defend herself or anything, and if not you could still break up with her, confidently knowing that you did your best to keep her happy.
>>
>>18475146
this, all the way
>>
>>18475154
We're speaking from experience. Every single relationship you will ever get in, if it lasts long enough, you will eventually feel like this. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. If you really do still love her, then finding another relationship is merely a temporary bandaid solution to the way you feel. In order to maintain a stable and long lasting relationship, you will eventually have to be faced with the shit you don't like about the person you're with. Alternating relationship merely replaces one subset of problems with another, and you're inevitably faced with decision of whether those issues are worth the positive points of a person.

The free ride of infatuation is over. No matter who you're with love must eventually become an active duty. But relationships that survive this tempering are the strongest.

In the end it's still your decision whether or not you value her enough to put up with those things you don't like about her. Just know that your immediate desire to get the hell out might not be entirely rational. The comedown of the honeymoon stage hurts hard, and the need to avoid that pain can easily blind you to the truth. Learning this the hard way after multiple tries fucking SUCKS, so give a good rational think about the positives of your relationship before moving to greener pastures, because you may experience some deja vu otherwise.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.