[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been hanging out with this girl weekly for 2-3 months tell girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3262.jpg (94KB, 750x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3262.jpg
94KB, 750x492px
Been hanging out with this girl weekly for 2-3 months tell girl I like how I feel, she says she just sees me as a friend at the moment but wants to keep seeing me to get to know me better. Is it over or is there still hope?
>>
Depends. Did she phrase that as if she is interested, or strictly friendship?
>>
>>18475012
She said that she didn't know me well enough yet to get into a relationship with me. We're both 18 and neither of us have had a serious relationship before so I feel like she is scared of getting into a relationship
>>
>>18475018
oooohhh, ask her for a date to get to know each other better.
Also-
>Hugs
>Lots of touching (but not too much. Like, tapping on her shoulder and not being afraid from physical contact)
>idk maybe confidence
>big dick

you're good to go. But do ask her out for a date.
>>
>>18475012
She also said that she wants to see me more and see what happens, i think that a relationship is possible I'm just not entirely sure
>>
>>18475023
We usually go on long walks once a week and talk about the future and things like that. I'm going away on a boys holiday in a few days which she knows so I don't know if she's testing me to see if I do anything with girls on holiday to show if I'm really committed.
>>
>>18475010

I did the same with a girl and said exactly the same words.
I geniunely did not want anything with her, and told her right away, but i liked her -also, why not in the future i might like her? thats- and cared for her so i did not want to stop seeing her and i currently show concern for her but no more.
>>
>>18475010
It's over, your her back. She'll keep stringing you on forever.
>>
>>18475045
Sorry but I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I just want to make sure that I don't pursue something that she doesn't even see as a possibility. Next time I see her I want to ask whether she feels there's a possibility of anything happening or not just to clear things up for good.
>>
>>18475034
yeah yeah, but you need to "frame" it as a date, as something romantic
>>
>>18475079
im going to go on a walk with her again in just over a week and confirm whether there's any possibility of anything happening between us. If she says there's not then I'm just going to try and forget about her
>>
>>18475099
Any ideas on how to do that?
>>
>>18475104
By flirting, by literally saying "So that's a date" when setting a date for a hangout, for literally saying "Lets go on a date." etc etc.
I'm no chad nor fuckboi nor a success, so you should wait for someone who could give you a better idea about how to do it.
>>
>>18475025
Ok .. you like her, so give her a little time, but don't let her string you along. Also start to get just a little distant in your contact with her .. like hours before answering texts etc
>>
>>18475322
Yes I don't want to put pressure on her and rush her into something she's unhappy with. Why do you advise that? What effect do you think it will have.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
> she says she just sees me as a friend at the moment but wants to keep seeing me to get to know me better

Cut of contact and move on. This is her way of saying "I don't want to show you any affection but I want you to do favors for me"
>>
>>18475501
To be honest I was thinking along those same lines. I'm going to clear up if anything is going to happen between us next time we meet. If nothing is going to happen I'm just going to forget about it.
>>
>>18475491
Well .. not that it works every time, but showing girls with this mindset that they just got downgraded in terms of attention, can have a positive effect .. Basically it's light manipulation to get a clearer look at how you stand
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.