[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me a senior in high school >Start talking to this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1470205030432.jpg (78KB, 499x460px) Image search: [Google]
1470205030432.jpg
78KB, 499x460px
>be me a senior in high school
>Start talking to this girl a bit
>Not really interested in her at first, just wanted to take her to prom because we have a lot of mutual friends
>Really hit it off with her, everything is going great
>feeling like I could get any girl I wanted
>We eventually agree to go to prom and I decided to do something cute like asking her to prom on Valentine's day so I tried to get her to go out with me to a movie but she said she was busy
>I didn't think anything of it and decided I wouldn't do some stupid sign
>She starts growing distant, blows me off whenever I try to text her and replies become much less interested
>Finally ask her what's wrong and she tells me she just got out of a bad relationship (keep in mind I wasn't trying to date her)
> I didn't say I didn't have feelings for her because I felt it would make it worse
>say we can be friends but it becomes mutual that we're not going together to prom
>Talk to her less and less
>She gets with a piece of shit who I know cheats on everyone he's ever dated
>Still don't care too much about it since I didn't have feelings for her
>Loathed her for lying to me about not wanting a relationship though
>About a week and a half before prom I decided I wasn't going and had made peace with this
>She suddenly texts me, asking if I wanted to go to prom with her as friends
>Like an idiot i agree
>Two days before prom I find out that she is dating this piece of shit but he asked someone else before they hooked up
>Still go because I would look like the douche if I cut it off
>Go to prom with large group of friends, have a blast dancing and dining
>Then the piece of shit shows up and asks for a dance with her
>Again I would look like a dick if I said no so I say I'm ok with it
>Fall in Love with this girl that night
>Wake up the next day completely depressed and don't get out of bed until 3 pm
>She recently broke up with him and now I'm wondering if it's even worth trying to date her

What should I do?
>>
>>18474850
Leave her man, you don't want a woman that can't make her mind up
>>
Dont. She is not worth it
>>
>>18474876
I think she can, but now that he's most likely out of the picture (just a speculation but she's a really nice and innocent girl who has broken up with guys before because they wanted sex and I'm assuming that's how this went as well) if he's out of the picture who is the next best option? Maybe me?
>>
>>18474902
>I think she can
Buddy your not looking at the facts slapping you in the face. Your disposables to her.
>>
Had anyone ever had experience with getting with someone they fell out with like this?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.