[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a huge fetish with girls who have huge tits. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1498363010677.png (469KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498363010677.png
469KB, 714x1000px
I have a huge fetish with girls who have huge tits. I don't care if they got a fucked up face or if they're even fucking fat. Well, maybe not too fat but chubby? Even better.

I'm a virgin. I've never even gone on a date or got a kiss, and I really don't care to. How do I find a girl with big tits to bang with no experience? Without buying a hooker, ofc. It's not the same if the girl isn't doing it willingly.
>>
Parties with alcohol and booze, Tinder, and generally online (hoping they don't have any STD's or that they aren't blackmailers or that they aren't men who're gonna rape you)
>>
Found myself a chubby slut with a nice pair of titties on a skype group years ago and then on a discord server some months back.

Had to fly out of state in both cases but well it was still worth it.

Was a virgin before meeting the first one, lied to the second one about being a virgin because she seemed to be into it.
>>
>>18474801
Alcohol and drugs*
>>
>>18474805
Nice shit bro. Are they all insecure? I just ask because that can be pretty hot too, and it just makes talking to them easier.
>>
>>18474818
>Are they all insecure?

No, that's the issue if you encounter them online. They will usually have a fair share of orbiters, you just need to strike their fancy. Somehow I do manage to do this time and time again.

They usually tend to be rather fucked up (Daddy issues or whatever you want to call it) so just don't try to save them from themselves.
>>
>>18474821
Is it safe to assume the orbiters have no chance? I get a little driven under the pressure of competition and it can make me look desperate.
>>
Its not a fetish if you have no sexual experiences
>>
>>18474833
Depends on the girl, the first girl I met online years ago was literally fucking guys she met online weekly with plenty of them traveling just to have sex with her, so in that case almost everyone that was not an unwashed neckbeard eventually would have gotten a chance(?) (at least that's what it seemed like at the time).

As for the more recent girl I don't really know what her track record looks like. She does give up the Ice Queen vibe so she usually shuts people down when they try to approach her in a group call but she did give her pussy up for me, so I doubt she is too picky.
>>
>>18474856
I've heard about that happening a lot. What kind of communities even get these kind of girls? Nerdy ones I bet, but is there a particular kind that gets a lot of them?
>>
>>18474841
Untrue.

>>18474778
OP, I don't know what you want advice with. Do you think the competition for large-breasted woman is too high?

Once you actually touch a tit, you'll probably realize that all breasts are great, especially those in women under twenty-five.
>>
>>18474860
Hey I'm not picky. I just wanted to do it with a big tittied girl for my first time, but I won't be heartbroken if that doesn't happen.

And yes I do think it's too high. A shit ton of guys love that on a girl.
>>
>>18474858
>I've heard about that happening a lot.

The way I see it some girls just happen to be slutty some of them are loners so they don't enjoy going out to parties to find guys to screw with - so instead they get into niche communities or they go online.

>What kind of communities even get these kind of girls?

I honestly believe that once any community reaches the right size there is at least one of those girls, it is just about finding them and not putting them off (because as stated competition is huge).

Personally both of those groups I got lucky in were just Skype Groups (or discord servers) with no topic attached to them. Just places for people to chat.
>>
>>18474868
What would put them off? I'm usually well liked in my social circles and a few girls have chased after me in the past, but what'd be like a no-go?
>>
>>18474866
You shouldn't be disappointed about how you "lose your virginity," because there is nothing that really differentiates your first time from your second time. I don't like it when people are overly promiscuous, but the idea of a "virginity," is actually odd and disgusting to me. It seems like a concept that only people in their teens would perpetuate, which of course means some dumbass fucking desert people are going to perpetuate it as well.

>I do think demand for a large-breasted girl is too high
Well. if it's any consolation, I'm sure an a- c- or b-cup will do you just fine. Never give up on your dreams though, Anon.
>>
>>18474878
>What would put them off? I'm usually well liked in my social circles and a few girls have chased after me in the past, but what'd be like a no-go?

Man I'm no expert really.

Just a guy that managed to get laid twice with chubby girls he met online.

Just behave like a normal human being - as I said for both of them I played the inexperienced virgin card (faked it for the second girl obviously) which worked out nicely. Maybe most other guys they encounter try to do the exact opposite (seeming strong and experienced) which made them like me.

Its trial and error.
>>
>>18474778
If you don't mind a bit chubby then online dating is your friend. Lots of chubby girls with big tits on those websites.
>>
>>18474883
When I say big breasts I mean a J-Cup and up.

I'd fuck any girl who's interested, though. Given they're cool and not too fucked up or STD ridden. And I'm not worried about being a virgin, so much as dying without having ever fucked a girl with huge tits. I'd date a girl at any breast size as an aside, but I think that's true of most guys.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.