[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to induce hallucinations without taking drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1464733875911.jpg (61KB, 450x553px) Image search: [Google]
1464733875911.jpg
61KB, 450x553px
Is there any way to induce hallucinations without taking drugs or generally fucking up your brain? Lucid dreaming looks really promising but hard to pull of just right, I either get way too lucid and the excitement wakes me up or I lose myself to the dream. Tried hypnosis too and being on autopilot was nice but I never really felt like I was experiencing something that wasn't there, it was just advanced roleplaying. There's also sensorial deprivation but you can't really do it in your bed afaik.
>>
>>18474749
sleep deprivation, but you need to realize that the fact that you're having hallucinations means your brain is being fucked with no matter the source of them.
>>
>>18474755
I can give you sensory deprivation, but lucid dreaming don't seem to damage the brain or fuck with you in any way.
>sleep deprivation
How much deprivation? I was awake for like 72 hours once and only felt a weird shit in my head and general disorientation. I'm not sure I could pull it off for more than that anyway.
>>
What's your end goal with this? Do you just want to see random shot or do you want to have a qt 2D anime waifu that you can actually see? If the latter, there is always tulpamancy...
>>
>>18474798
I feel really alone and I could use a fantasy world to evade myself into.
>inb4 just make friends
Too late for that, too socialy retarded and not really interested in people anyway. Being alienated for years makes you like that.
>>
>>18474824
go to a comic shop and ask if they have any tabletop games going that you can join or find a group on https://roll20.net/
>>
>>18474830
>go outside and do something that requires you to talk to people irl
I unironically can't.
>>
File: 1498492935570.jpg (201KB, 1000x717px) Image search: [Google]
1498492935570.jpg
201KB, 1000x717px
bump 'cause I wanna hallucinate too.

>pic for attention
>>
I don't get it. LSD is cheap, easy to procure and is the safest hallucinogen. Just walk up to anyone who looks like they smoke weed, tell them you're new in town and if they know someone with a LSD hook up.
>>
>>18474862
Well that's unfortunate, can you handle talking to people over a microphone or text? roll20 might be a good option for that then.
>>
>>18475014
Its this a joke
>>
>>18475014
>just do the whole thing you massively struggle with I can do it bro it's that easy
I wouldn't need any escapism if I could talk to people or do basic social things. Shit gives me massive anxiety.

>>18475063
>mic
No.
>text
Real time is still uncomfortable but I can deal with it.
>>
seconding the LSD thing dude. It'd actually be way safer than trying sleep deprivation or something like that. Just do some research if you don't believe me
>>
>>18474749
Lock yourself up in a very dark room and just stare at the darkness. Bonus points if you do it when you're tired
>>
Sounds like you might want to look up tuplamancy, wonderland crafting, and switching.

Warning; this pathway may take years.
>>
You can try breathing techniques, something like the von nuiman.
Mac Lethal mentions tripping out on this vid
https://youtu.be/2iDfruSSMHs
>>
If you are having a lucid dream and feel you are starting to wake up then spin in circles and you will go back into deeper sleep.

No fucking clue how this works but it does.
>>
>>18475173
Just order it online like every normal person.
>>
>>18474749
Huff air horn gas
>>
>>18475881
You can do this?
>>
>>18474749
unless you're roleplaying, you are super interesting

how do you live without interracting with others?

what's your job?
>>
>>18476924
Not interesting at all. Dad got me a job watching over some recycling plant no one cares about. All I have to do is be there alone and I get paid. I'm there now too.

The answer for everything else is either mommy/daddy does my stuff or I order things online and then have a really fucking hard time signing in the envelope. I have a walking machine for when I'm feeling like stretching my legs and internet is my only window into the outside world.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.