[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short. >Pursue someone. >They turn me down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Obenureys.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Obenureys.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
Long story short.
>Pursue someone.
>They turn me down because we live in two cities too far from the other and I can't drive.
>Decide to marry my job instead and make lots of money.

Any down-side to throwing my social life away and making bank? I mean, everyone out here likes to pickle their livers on the weekend and nothing gets achieved anyway, most people are turned off by the fact I don't drive and I'm 24.
>>
File: Shwift.jpg (134KB, 1848x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Shwift.jpg
134KB, 1848x1034px
Looking for someone with experience, anyone else who had decided to take up their career over a relationship.
>>
>>18474701
You won't have grandchildren or a legacy to leave behind. You'll die alone.
>>
>>18474701
If you're happy, then nothing's wrong. It's your life. Live how you want.

But know that the older you get, the harder it'll be to find a good girl to spend the rest of your life with. The more of your life she can never be there for. If you're certain that at no point you'll ever regret this decision, then go for it. Though few people know themselves well enough to be able to say what they will and won't want in 50 years time.
>>
there will be awesomer single girls available in ten years, they'll want babies tho
>>
>giving up on dating altogether because one person doesn't want to date you
>refusing to learn to drive
Seems like a pretty stupid idea to me.
>>
File: 1497938842125.png (432KB, 1024x922px) Image search: [Google]
1497938842125.png
432KB, 1024x922px
>>18474701
I resisted driving for a pretty long time because I didn't feel like I needed it but I got my license when I was 18 and realize that even though getting a part-time job and paying for gas would have been too much for me during High School that After High School getting the ability to drive is really important because traveling is important and it's liberating being able to go to the movies or something whenever I want

19 M
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.