[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a type of government land where I'm allowed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 4plRI.jpg (84KB, 662x381px) Image search: [Google]
4plRI.jpg
84KB, 662x381px
Is there a type of government land where I'm allowed to camp indefinately for free?
>>
Define "camp"
Are we putting up a tent or are we setting up a small village
>>
>>18474654
Putting up a single, rather large, tent. I'd be willing topay >$200 monthly for toilets, showers, etc but can't find that in my state.
>>
>>18474661
Why would you want to camp forever?
>>
>>18474672
Rents expensive
>>
>>18474680
If your willing to pay 200 a month, just get an apartment for 500. It's not that big of a jump
>>
>>18474687
they aren't that cheap around here, anon. I would do that if it were that easy.

I can get roommates for $500, but I don't like feeling subordinate while people watch me when I cook and do my dishes, and I don't like us smelling each others shit in a shared bathroom either.
>>
>>18474704
Do you have a job
>>
>>18474687
>>18474704
>>18474687
>>18474704
I live in an eclipse zone, so everything is jacked the fuck up. I have to move for work, but can't afford the $1,000 dollar apartments since they need first and last months rent and a security deposit all upfront, so usually around $1-3k right up front. I could do that after a month, but not right now. I just need a cheap place for a month and I'll have a truck and a trailer.
>>
>>18474712
an eclipse zone on the west coast, of all places.
>>
>>18474704
why not just move? $550/month gets me a private room and bathroom in a 2/2 apartment in a nice area of orlando right next to my university.
>>
>>18474724
Well, that's not how it is here. I'm not here to be asked why I can't find rent deals like you, please stick to my question. There are not places like that around here, I've been searching for weeks.
>>
>>18474724
>>18474730
Additionally, I don't want roommates. I would rather camp until I can afford a private building

And don't tell me beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>18474730
beggars can't be choosers. How about you seek therapy for your social problems?
>>
>>18474750
You're making a lot of assumptions. I don't have social problems, and you're being strictly unhelpful.

Besides, if I can't afford a room, I certainly can't afford therapy :^)
>>
>>18474763
>I can get roommates for $500, but I don't like feeling subordinate while people watch me when I cook and do my dishes, and I don't like us smelling each others shit in a shared bathroom either.

>but I don't like feeling subordinate while people watch me when I cook and do my dishes

That combined with the way you type screams autism. You have social problems. Also therapy is free in most of america.
>>
>>18474770
Again, strictly unhelpful and stupid assumptions. I do not have autism or any social problems, but you seem set out on insulting people on a board meant for helping people - and I think that reflects much more on your own potential problems.
>>
>>18474781
I have helped you, you just aren't willing to do what it takes to make it in this world and instead want to retreat into a fantasy land where someone rents land to you and you live like bear grylls.
>>
>>18474783
Lol I'm moving into a 52k/year job with a $100,000 return on investment come spring idiot, I'm making it just fine.

Fuck off man, there's nothing wrong with preferring the coastal whether and nature over the rent jew.
>>
>>18474783
>>18474791
and no, you haven't helped me. I already knew I could pay for roommates, that wasn't at all in my question.
>>
File: 1389246684002.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1389246684002.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>18474791
Cool fantasy bro, if any of that was true you wouldn't be incapable of paying rent.
>>
>>18474799
ok, well stay jealous I guess, I don't care if an internet stranger refuses to believe he's wrong.
>>
>>18474814
Why would I be jealous of some bum that A.) Can't afford his own place to live so he wants to live in a tent. B.) Has such a fear of people that he can't even live with another human and C.) is delusional

Seriously dude, all you need to do is get a part time(25 hours a week) mcjob to afford a private bedroom and bathroom with someone off craigslist. If you aren't realizing that and instead want to spend $200 a month for just a shower and some land then you're delusional.
>>
>>18474822
Adding to this, a gym or ymca membership handles your shower needs, you can shit and pee outside, and if you have a truck and trailer like you said then why the fuck aren't you living out of that?
>>
>>18474822
A) I can afford my own place if it's with roommates, but would rather live outside.

B) It's not a fear, it's simply a preference.

c) I am not.

>25 hour job
I already have a $25/hour full time job that I'm moving into from a previous employer, the problem is finding a suitable place that I can move into (little to no savings, would rather camp than ask people to borrow).

Even if I had the money, I'd rather camp and be able to play guitar anytime and cook without scrutinity, and have the luxury to not do dishes for a night, yet not have the burden of being annoyed at the unsightliness of other people doing the same thing - it's simply a preference, not a debilitating autism or delusion. If it doesn't work out, I've got some roommate potentials lined up as plan B, but again anon, that's not what this thread is about.
>>
>>18474825
Yes, that's why I don't mind not having a shower. I'm already buddy buddy with a couple gym owners out there.

I don't have a truck and trailer, that will be purchased after the first month, then I won't have to worry about this ever again.
>>
>>18474822
and again, to address your many assumptions, I currently live with many humans, beleive it or not
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA NO get the fuck over it you wanted buildings and urban sprawl live with it or off yourself
>>
>dey dey wuz right wahhhhhhh Iz wants it 2 ;((((((
Still laffin
>>
>>18474854
>>18474865
What?
>>
Don't you think you'd know about it if they'd let you live somewhere without paying property tax? Assuming we're talking about the US.
>>
>>18474880
Well, can't you stay on BLM land indefinitely, tax free?
>>
>>18474885
>BLM

???
>>
>>18474890
Bureau of Land Management. You can't build structures, but you can camp I think.
>>
>>18474900

This....
There won't be any amenities, but you can camp as long as you want. Only problem is, you'll most likely be far away from civilization.
>>
Most US Forest Service land you can stay on indefinitely, but you will have to move your tent like every two weeks or so to a new location.
>>
This whole thread is full of shit advice. Fuck those little bitches that can't just fucking answer the question.

Your best bet is BLM land. It will be far away from most infrastructure so it would be a bitch of a commute.

I say you find a trailer lot and see if they have any specific rules about camping.
>>
File: 1496412367741.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1496412367741.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>18474750
This is why i still come back to 4chins!
>>
>>18474900
Now we are talking. This is an answer to OP's question.
>>
>>18474680
Just move to Europe or something, the pay that lets you live a comfortable life here is borderline poverty level in America and we've got better quality food. Beware of countries where peaceful refugees might stab you, shoot you or run you over with a truck, though.
>>
>>18474991
It was OP who had said that, and I'm (OP) just wondering if there's similar options.

>>18474984
>shit advice, answer the question
Thank you, non-retard anon. The trailer lot is a great idea, the kind of advice I'm looking. Thanks again.

>>18475004
I don't have these kind of employment/investment opportunities in europoor, please stick to answering the question.
>>
>>18474969
Oh awesome, I was trying to call around this morning but I guess no one was open yet. Will definitely call again later.
>>
no, there is not, but homeless people exist, go sleep where they sleep. $200 a month can get you an apartment some places
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.