[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: What to do next Matches with a really cute girl one Tinder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0007.jpg (40KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
40KB, 400x225px
ITT: What to do next

Matches with a really cute girl one Tinder. We're really similar in tastes/interests etc. and she initiates messaging.

Fast forward a few days, she texts me about hanging out. We talk and talk and right after the confirm text (I.e "art gallery at 7 then?") she stops replying

She was sending me like paragraphs and was planning it then just stopped replying. She hasn't used Tinder in the last 5 days, nor posted on instagram. But she has used it to like a post (saw it on my feed). She hasn't blocked me on instagram or anything.

Really confused what to make of this/do from here. Again, everything was going well. We were talking a lot and she texted ME asking to hang out (even though she said she was feeling a bit ill)

Last weird thing is her instagram had a bunch of videos of her kissing her presumably ex bf which she deleted like right after she followed me on instagram

TL;DR match with Tinder qt, everything goes well then last minute doesn't reply to a text. Not sure what to do next
>>
>>18474598
Learn game. Don't chase after one skirt. There's no such thing as the one. You're too worried about this one girl. Talking a lot with a girl is already a bad sign. You're signaling to her that you're an orbiter, a beta loser who she can friendzone.

Next her and go find another girl.
>>
>>18474598
Also, the fact that she planned everything is another huge bad sign. It shows that you're a pussy and she doesn't consider you a potential mate. A real man would have done the planing himself.

You need to change your attitude.
>>
>>18474613
>>18474609

I'll take the "don't chase one skirt advice"

I misspoke though. By talking a lot I mean she would just send me paragraphs of shit unprompted, I'm just trying to emphasize she seemed interested.

I also planned what to do (drinks and the art gallery) but she texted me the day of to remind me and all that. Again, just trying to emphasize that she seemed interested. In between matching and us supposing to hang out was like a two day gap. I just get the number and try to move it along
>>
It just sounds like something came up, either she is ill, she got back together with her bf or she was just using you for attention or something. Move on to the next bitch
>>
>>18474598
It's also possible that she just didn't want to finish having all the conversations you guys could have before actually meeting in person.
I feel like there's a balance or a line between having things in common and getting along with someone, and the transition can't happen if you guys have run out of things in common before i guess "synchronizing" your personalities.
I've stopped talking to people after making plans because I'd usually rather just talk in person at that point.
>>
lel she is probably juggling around like 20 dudes OP. She simply found someone better than you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.