[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my wife stupid or just does not realize what she does? >Never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1463827429235.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1463827429235.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
Is my wife stupid or just does not realize what she does?

>Never wants to do anything
>Okay lets go do something anyway
>Go to pool
>Mad face the whole time
>Go to site seeing
>Pissed for no reason
>Try to see friends who also have wive's
>She's mad as hell don't know why
>Just now
>Drive 3 hours to go to Comic con
>Get there and change son
>Walk around holding my son while she's behind mad as fuck for some reason
>We are there for 10 minutes
>"Okay fuck this let's go home I'm tired of your shit"
>Starts crying asks why I'm doing thia
>"Because you always ruin anything we do"
>Cries harder
>"Starts backing out car
>Begs to stay
>Fine let's stay
>Walk to the door again
>"How come you didn't bring the Camera?"
>My side hurts
>She has a history of ovarian cysts and walking a lot causes pain
>"so why the fuck didn't you say anything"
>because I'm scared of you anon

I'm fucking tired of her and her stupidity /adv/, fucking done we have no friends because none of my co-workers want to hang out because they think she's mad at them all the time. Fuck this life
>>
>>18474585
She wants to fuck someone else
>>
File: 1496741460650.gif (2MB, 196x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496741460650.gif
2MB, 196x300px
>>18474636
>>
Try couples counseling? If a third objective party that holds power will tell her the truth, she might finally accept the fact she's a bitch.
>>
>>18474585
Was there a time when she wasn't a miserable cunt? When did she begin acting like a miserable cunt?
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 303x166px
>>18474787
>a woman paying money to be held accountable
Doubt
>>
>>18474585
Why do you think she's angry/mad?
>>
>>18474800

pretty after our son was born I guess, she was always bratty but she's been a bitch ever since he came out
>>
>>18474808

either she was in pain from the cyst or she was mad our son wet his diaper and needed changing, either way if it was the first one she could've just said something I barely wanted to go to that shit anyway
>>
>>18474810
>she was always bratty

You deserve all the shit that comes your way then imo.
>>
File: average-menstrual-cycle.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
average-menstrual-cycle.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18474585
Sounds like period. Track her cycle and take notes when she is horny and when she is crazy.

Sometimes the best you can do for your wife is to leave her alone with ice cream in her bed. Then check her from time to time if she wants to fuck, eat or if she is still crazy.

It is sort of like having another kid to take care of. But this kid can divorce you if you fuck up entirely.

>when was the last time you cuddled, had sex and when did you tell her she is beautiful and bought her flowers?

Do you take her as granted? Do you invest emotions into jer as much as you were new couple?
>>
It doesn't sound like she is actually angry or like she is this way on purpose. It seems like she is in pain and miserable much of the time. It's not only you who suffers from her lack of friends. I'm sure she wasn't a chipper person when you decided to have a kid with her, so don't take out the anger of your mistake on her.

You are probably projecting as well. Her negative mood is causing you to be angry, and you project this anger on her. She might be cranky or fussy, but that is not the same as anger.

I can see how this would be a pain in the ass. That's why I know in the first month when the woman is always miserable that I don't want to marry her. How you solve the problem is up to you. It's more of an emotional thing involving the three of you.
>>
File: 342.jpg (7KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
342.jpg
7KB, 235x214px
>Starts crying
>>
>>18474585
maybe she has social anxiety but doesnt want to hold you back from getting out more? It seems like she tries to deal with whatever bothers her about going out but can't keep her emotional response hidden from you. Why not just ask her???
>>
>post with le funny feelguy.jpg

just fucking kill yourself. you sound like a asshole anyways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.