[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting kinda tired of asking women out. >be me, semi goodlooking,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Getting kinda tired of asking women out.

>be me, semi goodlooking, work out, 6'4", dress well

Constantly get responses like so: "Oh I'm busy on that date, let's do some other day!" to which I respond "sure, text me when you're free" only to never get an answer. Happened four times the past three months.

Should I ask again after such a response or should I accept the indirect rejection? After all, none of them told me "No." but they don't follow up either.

Should I work for it more or be 'one and done' and leave it alone?
>>
>>18474125
>to which I respond "sure, text me when you're free"

If you feel like it's worth the trouble, propose another time and place yourself. If she's still "busy" or whatever, and doesn't offer an alternative herself, consider yourself rejected.

By telling a girl to text you when she's free, you surrender the initiative. Which can be great, you know, but only if she actually texts you.
>>
>>18474148
Hmm ok I'll do that from now on. What about those girls that haven't texted me? Should I ask them again even if it's been 2-3 weeks already?
>>
>>18474125
>"Oh I'm busy on that date, let's do some other day"

it just means "I don't want to have a date with you at all don't try again".
keep trying until some bitch says yes that's all .
>>
>>18474158
You can, but it comes off a little desperate. I personally wouldn't, but if you do it then at least don't phrase it as a question. Better be something like;
"I happen to be in your neighborhood tomorrow. Hit me back if you wanna grab a coffee around X at Y." or something.

As always, acknowledge the probability of failure.
>>
>>18474125
It's a numbers game be persistent but if it goes no where drop it and move to the next one.
>>
>>18474168
Well, it was never a cop out, they all had legit reasons (soccer practice, moving, being on holidays etc.) but I get what you're saying. Pretty much what I feared.

Guess I'm just ugly beyond belief then.
>>
>>18474178
if they are interested they usually give their available schedule or keep talking to you hinting you should ask again. Short refusals are dead ends, don't overthink about it. I know that shit man, we live this too. Don't torture yourself and rewind that shit and make yourself guilty. Don't let it harm your self esteem either, ugly fucks also score hot bitches. A woman chooses when the relationship starts, she also sets the pace. Thats how it is, you desire you aim she allows it to happen or not (well unless you're a rapist). Keep bettering yourself and experience it, don't overthink
>>
>>18474219
knowthatfeel.mp4

Yeah I guess. Kinda fucking sick of it though... and 'not trying so hard' doesn't get me results either. Fml
>>
You don't "Text me when you're free" and wait, you gotta text them again two days later or so my dude.
>>
Welcome to my world anon. I get excuses up the ass from the women I actually give enough of a fuck to go after, but the fat ugly ones whom I would never give the time of day to are all over me like rats.
>>
>>18475117
Never have more true words been spoken
>>
Or... you could just go back to your ex.
>>
>>18474125
Depends on how they declined. If you can infer that there is hope, you gotta take the initiative, as thats a manly thing to do. If they're are busy one day, later on suggest 1-3 possible times to go on a date. If they continue declining and claiming to be busy, they are immature women who cant give you a straight no and you dont wanna waste your time on them or they are genuinely super busy which means they might not be in a good place to date anyways
>>
>>18474168
I wouldn't say that. A
>Oh I'm busy on that day
With nothing else added to that is a 100% "I don't want to have a date with you"
If she adds
>let's do some other day
There is a chance she actually is simply busy on that day and wants to see you. Some aren't planing to date you anyway, but some are just being honest.
>>
>6'4"
Far too tall
>>
File: 1496932044057.png (881KB, 1134x641px) Image search: [Google]
1496932044057.png
881KB, 1134x641px
>>18474125
>Oh I'm busy on that date, let's do some other day
Yeah I've gotten this at least 8 times in the past few weeks. Srs. Usually they don't even offer an alternate date.

I hate dating so fucking much. Such a waste of time.
>>
>>18476914
Besides the obnoxious screen caps from tinder, does anyone actually discriminate about height that much?
Dating a short guy and it never occurred to me that I'm supposed to care.
>>
>>18476929
>at least 8 times in the past few weeks
That tells me you haven't put much effort into getting to know these girls, and therefore they have no reason to be invested in you or to care about getting to know you better. That's why you're getting rejected - because they don't give a fuck about you because you don't give a fuck about them.
>>
>>18476932
Short guys I'm fine with, as long as they're taller than me. I'm 5'0" though, and I've never been attracted to a guy taller than maybe 5'11".
>>
>>18476933
I'd say that applies to maybe the first two I asked. I had been reading that it is best to move fast and push for an IRL meet sooner than later. After seeing that wasn't too successful, I always invested a few days of conversation before asking for her number then a date. I chatted with the most recent one for like 5 days. I just don't know anymore man.
>>
>>18476946
Dating isn't one of those things that you can half-ass two things and end up with better results than if you full-assed one thing. Don't believe everything you read online, I'd be much more likely to date a guy I got to know a little better before he asked me out than a guy who asked me out after a couple of days because he thought he needed to 'move fast'
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.