[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been speaking to this girl who i like for around 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3228.jpg (187KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3228.jpg
187KB, 750x553px
I've been speaking to this girl who i like for around 2 months now and we've been on dates and stuff like that and I told her how I felt the other day at the end of the date.
(She's never had a proper relationship before if that's important)

She said that she didn't feel the same way at the moment because she doesn't feel like she knows me well enough but wants to keep seeing me and going out with me and that sort of stuff and see what happens.

Should I just give up on this and move on or should I pursue it just to see if anything does happen? I just don't want to waste my time pursuing something that isn't there.

Pic related (me right now)
>>
All right OP, here's what you're gonna do: ask her if that means you're free to date other girls (regardless of whether or not you actually would).

Should reveal straight away what you are to her, if she's just stringing you along and enjoys the attention and being taken out on dates, but never has any intentions of committing to a relationship with you.
>>
>>18474126
I'm going away on a lads holiday with my mates in a few days and she says she doesn't mind whether I do things with other girls but I know she's lying and that she would care. I'm going to ask if she ever sees us going anywhere because I'm not going to waste my time on something that isn't going to happen.
>>
>>18474147
She's also going away on a girls holiday at the same time but she says she doesn't want to do anything with boys.
>>
>>18474147
Makes sense if she's used to just getting pumped and dumped
>She's never had a proper relationship before

At the end of the day, it's your call if what you're getting from her is worth the resources you're investing (time, money, effort). If you're going to talk to her about where she sees or hopes to see things going between you, you should do it face to face if at all possible. Makes it that much easier to guage her reaction.
>>
>>18474151
that's a fucking lie, all women when they go on a "girls holiday" are looking to get drunk and fuck
>>
>>18474196
I mean that the only relationships she's ever had have been when she was like 12-14 and they weren't serious.

I definitely will do this in person. Thanks
>>
>>18474205
There's 7 of them on the holiday and 4 of them (not including her) have boyfriends so I believe that they won't be going out to fuck boys every night.

I think if anything she's scared of doing things with boys and stuff like that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.