[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tl;dr - I have an online friend who means a lot >to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: girl.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>tl;dr - I have an online friend who means a lot >to me but is ghosting me. How can I get her >to stop doing that?

About 3 years ago I pretty much gave up on the world. I don't have any interaction with other people in my job (I work from home), and I never feel like seeing my friends anymore

I'm happy but I've become really isolated. I talk to my wife and occasionally see my best friend, but otherwise I'm always alone

There is one friend I talk to online. She deleted her kik so I set up a facebook account just to talk to her

She's basically the only person in the world I feel totally comfortable talking to, and whenever we talk I feel happy. Even if it's all about her

She knows how much she means to me and tries to chat when she can but she has her own shit going on

I try to give her space and never take it personally when she stops chatting. I try as hard not to be needy as she does to be attentive

I know that even though talking to her every day means a lot to me, I'm just one more person in her messenger account. I'm under no illusions that we're BFF's or anything

But lately she is just straight up ignoring me. I'm not sure what else I can do. I feel like I've played every card in this relationship previously

How can I get her to come back without being weird?
>>
Start lifting weights, eat healthier, get more sleep, work on some goals. You sound depressed.

I have went through something similar six months ago. I was straining myself talking to this one girl, but a month after we stopped talking realized I just liked the attention and hearing that red little dot on the kik icon show up.

Find someone else. I'm sure a lot of people would love to get to know you.

How did you meet her?
>>
>>18473931
met her on omegle about 4 years ago. i am definitely depressed. i'm on meds for it

i've tried making new friends, but there's never the same connection that we have
>>
>>18473913
>make installment payments of $75/month and she will stop ghosting you
>>
>>18473938
I guess being married makes it a bit difficult to meet new people. Have you considered trying Meetup.com, joining forums, or trying to find penpals through Reddit?

When I was a lot younger, I would try to devise all sorts of ways to get girls to want to keep talking with me. But I found that there really isn't a magic combination of words that will get someone to want to reply. Other than outlandish stuff, of course.

I know it can be hard to find someone you really click with. It takes me maybe 45 new people to find 1. But you'll find someone, just keep putting yourself out there.
>>
>>18473913
First of all you are not happy,we are not made to be isolated you will end up suffering.

Second you should get your life together

>online friend

People these days are a fucking joke
>>
>>18473968

Actually, not everyone's life as simple as you'd like it to be. I'm on the spectrum, so interacting with people all day is extremely taxing for me

I'm happier in my own company, but when people who I feel close to don't reciprocate, it hurts me as much as it would anyone else

Secondly, you have no idea what I've been through so don't tell me how to live my life

Being reductive might make you feel like a big man, but it makes you look like a sociopathic asshole
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.