[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/. I'm having a massive crush on this one girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/. I'm having a massive crush on this one girl whom I think is perfection due to intense infatuation. I don't care. I just want someone to obsessed over. She doesn't seem to be interested in me at all, unfortunately. But I just find her really cute and ya know, quaintly intellectual. How do I win her heart? I'm not particularly attractive or anything, but I'm confident to say that I've accomplished enough to not fall back into the loser mindset.
>>
Be something she finds attractive. If you aren't, then become that.
>>
>>18473648
How would I know what she finds attractive?
>>
>>18473718
Ask her
>>
Bump for /adv/ice
>>
>>18473960
We need more details m8. How well do you know her? Do you have anything in common? Do you get to hang out with her a lot?
>>
>>18473962
We're classmates, yes, but she always hangs around her friends and I hang with, ya know, nerdy bunch. I've never talked to her deeply about stuff, no further than a "how are you this evening". And I think we have lots in common: we both love literature (though I suck miserably), we both like vintage clothing and she's quite an introvert also.
>>
Aim to be in her life in the next year or two. Start right this instant by closing your browser and shutting down your computer, changing your diet and exercise routine, getting good sleep, reading at least a book once a month, and taking up a social dance like swing, blues or tango.
>>
>>18473977
I'd say ask her out for a meet. Nothing like a Movie or something, more like somewhere you can talk and you can show your interst in her. Maybe a place she likes, cafe or sth.
>>
>>18474370
That's shit advice I suggest just acting really interested in everything she has to say and after a while ask her over to yours and just see what happens don't pressure her or be too interested in everything she says or you might creep her out and she'll never talk to you again
>>
>>18473629
>whom
you meant whombstve
>>
>>18473977
I'd say ask her out for a meet. Nothing like a Movie or something, more like somewhere you can talk and you can show your interst in her. Maybe a place she likes, cafe or sth. Just be yourself man.
>>
>>18474395
Hmm apparently thats the right use of whom. I never use whom.
>>
>>18474370
I exercise and read daily...been writing a novel, building my own start-up and editing some videos on the side for a YouTube channel. How should I make her acknowledge my worth without flat-out bragging?
>>
>>18473629
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.