[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you stop internet addiction and pursue non internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 213712.jpg (163KB, 826x315px) Image search: [Google]
213712.jpg
163KB, 826x315px
how do you stop internet addiction and pursue non internet hobbies instead?
>>
>>18473576

Well you need to find interests that don't have anything to do with the internet.
>>
>>18473580
well, other than internet, i read. But i could only read one chapter per day cuz internet
>>
Buy internet that is slower/lower cap/cheaper so you are forced to use less. Disconnect internet entirely.
Buy a non smart phone.
Sell your computers and use the libraries computers/parents/room mates if you have to do something.

Alternatively, find a new hobby that takes up as much time as using the internet. The hard part with this is you got to find something, and usually trying to force something makes it less enjoyable.
>>
>>18473576
1. Turn off the computer
2. Go outside
3. Repeat as necessary
>>
Stop browsing 4chan and any other "always alive" online communities you browse.
Seriously. Think about the percentage of time you spend mindlessly reading posts wit no substance or crafting your own.
If you use more than one monitor, turn the others off until you learn to re-focus on a single task.
Have some coffee and put on music when you start a task to keep focused on it longer (that just personally works for me)
>>
>>18473607
>Think about the percentage of time you spend mindlessly reading posts wit no substance or crafting your own.
I'll try to keep that in mind anon thank you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.