[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've broken up with my girlfriend. It's over. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Myles Dyson.png (297KB, 500x239px) Image search: [Google]
Myles Dyson.png
297KB, 500x239px
I've broken up with my girlfriend. It's over. I have one-itis though and in this world of literally millions of more way hotter chicks, I can only seem to desire her, still. How do I break out of this successfully?
>>
>>18473403
If you have oneitis why would you break up with her OP?
>>
>>18473407
The relationship had its toxic aspects. We've broken up and gotten back together after a 3 & 1/2 year period. This last time, I don't think I thought it was going to be forever but she started dating someone else and it freaked me out. All of a sudden, I realized (or at least think/thought), "oh my God... she might have been the one). She doesn't want me contacting her anymore and- after a long period of her wanting me to marry her and me just sleeping on it, I was finally ready and bought a ring despite her dating someone else for about two months. I had a friend ask her if she'd give me a few minutes of her time if I approached her and I was told, "She said she'd call the police." Please believe me when I say genuinely that she'd have no actual reason to worry enough to be calling the fucking police but, needless to say, I abandoned the idea of proposing to her. So now that it's possibly over for good, I can't seem to think about wanting to ever be with anyone else. Agh.
>>
>>18473413
shit, edit:
> "we've broken up and gotten back together *several times* after a 3 & 1/2 year period"
>>
bump :/
>>
>>18473413
Sorry to hear that, distractions and time is what most people say help. But it really depends on how strong your feelings for her were. Some people can take up to ten years to heal, others longer.

The best thing to do right now is try and pursue other people.
>>
>>18473426
>>18473426
> Some people can take up to ten years to heal, others longer.

See, that's what I'm scared of: my last, long-term relationship took literally just that to get over: 10 years. I think breakups seem to effect me more than the next person. So yeah, ugh. All I can hope & pray for at this moment is that she'll reconsider and come back to me so I can just marry her like I should have before. Because even if there was toxicity, nothing... NOTHING could ever feel as bad as this... but thanks for your response too, though.
>>
Imagine all the girls you could be fucking right now.

Now imagine all the guys she could be sucking off right now.

Make up your mind, OP. Learn from your past and improve yourself. Your next partner can be left improved as well.
>>
>>18473443
Stop thinking about getting back together. There's no easy way to cope with heartbreak, but it's also not the worst thing in the world. You're going to be hurting no doubt, but instead of wallowing in your own self pity use this time to become a better person.

Love and attraction are just chemical imbalances in your brain. Get out of your comfort zone, go meet new people get, yourself out there.
>>
>>18473413

Retain your dignity, OP. You only want her back now becuase you can't have her. just leave it. work on yourself. if you don't feel like dating or talking to other girls, then don't. become the best you possible.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.