[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to catch something from another person without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 50b484e5681c6.jpg (192KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
50b484e5681c6.jpg
192KB, 563x800px
Is it possible to catch something from another person without ever being sexual?

Okay, that question was phrased rather stupidly, but here's my story:

I'm a 29y/o manchild who has developed a friendship with a qt3.14 ten years my senior (looks somewhat like pic related). And this qt3.14 absolute loves being physical with everyone she meets. She's very strict about sexual intimacy; reserving that for only boyfriends. But she likes cuddling with everybody, no matter how inconvenient the time and place may be (or until they start dating other girls -- which she claims is often the case). And obviously I obliged because it's been ages since I've last touched a woman -- and this is the closest I'm ever going to get for a while.

But there's been some weird things I've noticed. Sometimes I like burying my face in her neck or chest (never nude), or getting on top of her and placing my cheeks against hers, as she giggles and strokes your entire body. And a couple of those times, the areas where we made skin contact, I developed a rash shortly after.

Normally the rash is gone by the next day, yet still distinctly pink and itchy. But, they only appear in the areas where she and I made skin contact, even though we've never been sexual. And both times, not only happened from spending time with her, but those were the only times I've experienced these kinds of rash before. I never even heard of something like this before.

What gives?
>>
>>18473342
Maybe you are allergic or sensitive to a skin, hair or fragrance product that she uses?
>>
>>18473353
I'm not aware whether or not she uses any of those

Also, some details I left out because of text limit:
>no rash in a while
>nothing on her physical body indicates anything to be concerned with
>too young to've caught anything from people (not impossible -- just less likely)
>if there's anything else about her that sheds light on this, it sure isn't obvious
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.