[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24, she's 19, we met on tinder. I have 2 college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Trash_0bbceb_6316610.jpg (57KB, 585x567px) Image search: [Google]
Trash_0bbceb_6316610.jpg
57KB, 585x567px
I'm 24, she's 19, we met on tinder. I have 2 college degrees, she didn't go to college. Can this work, at least for short term dating and not just a hook up? I really need some advice on this. I am afraid the age and education gap may be too big. She's pretty fun to be around and text with, but we've only met once in real life.

Any advice?
>>
>>18473230

why not? unless all you do is talk about subjects you learned in college, education doesn't mean much. the bigger question is why are you not arsed to just try? like what do you have to lose from just asking to hang out and see what happens?
>>
>>18473230
>college degrees make bearing children easier
>>
what the fuck is this autism. of course she doesn't have 2 college degrees shes fucking 19.
>>
>>18473268
But she isn't seven going to college. That part is not as important, I'm concerned about me being older and having already "sewn my wild oats" and now looking for a more serious at least short term relationship, and her just seeing me as an older guy to sleep with.
>>
>>18473235
We already hung out once, have plans to hang out sunday, but I just want to know if I am being irrational to expect her to want an at least short term relationship. Something more than just a hook up.
>>
>>18473279

based on education? no we cannot say that she would jump straight to hook up just because you went to college.
>>
>>18473281
The education isn't the key point, it's the age and experience. I mean, when I was her age I did one night stands a lot. So I'm just worried that's how she will be with me. (Admittedly we did go out once with out any hanky panky, so maybe she is a bit more mature than I was)

I'm worried cuz I'm sick and bored of meaningless sex. I'm no casanova, but I've had sex with several girls (state school for college), but only dated one once in my life. So am I wasting my time speculating that maybe she wants more than just a tinder hook up, is what I'm wondering.
>>
>>18473281
Oh ya, and the education is just a different worry. Like, can it really be too big of a distance between someone who got 2 stem degrees and someone who never went to college? Does it not fuck with compatibility?
>>
>>18473294
>>18473295

the problem here is you are asking us to make an assumption based on nothing other than her age so you dont have to even bother trying. its a dumb thread OP. we dont know. she might wnat a hook up. she might want to get married.
>>
>>18473277
Do you want a relationship with her?
Not a relationship in general, but do you see yourself with this person long term. Actually give that more thought than just thinking with your dick.

If yes, go on a couple more dates maybe fool around a bit and ask her what she intends and that you want a relationship.

If no, enjoy your new cock sleeve.
>>
>>18473300
She seems really fun, and way hotter than I'd expect a girl to be if she is sober and actively romancing with me. Talking to her is calming. My life right now requires me to be able to uproot a lot, so at the least I'd be able to be with someone where I'm at for ~3 months (at least), but even for 3 months, I'd rather have a thing going as opposed to just sex
>>
>>18473310
You're not in a situation to expect someone to invest themselves emotionally into you if you're gonna leave.

I'd say see where it leads naturally, if you both fall for each other go from there but you can't expect someone to get into a relationship with you with such a precarious situation.
>>
Why don't you just ask her?
"Hey are we just going to hook up or are we going be more than that"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.