[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my girlfriend to dress a certain way without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: bilinda1.jpg (94KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
bilinda1.jpg
94KB, 500x748px
How do I get my girlfriend to dress a certain way without hurting her feewings?
>>
>>18473147
Buy the cloths you want her to wear then "accidentally" set fire to her other cloths. Done and done.
>>
>>18473147
Be the gay friend. Choose her clothes with her.
It's kinda fun and you take part on the choosing.
>>
File: Amber Hayes.jpg (67KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
Amber Hayes.jpg
67KB, 560x700px
>Hey babe, do you think you could wear (thing) for me? It'd look so hot
Works for me at least.
>>
>>18473147
She will not really change her style for you if she doesn't like it herself. Had myself a boyfriend which liked that trashy look (short skirts, holes in the nylons, bright colour) and always tried to show me how nice it looks while shopping. I'm more the modest historically accurate 40s girl with would always nicely fit into the church. He wanted a whore gf, I wasn't willing to change for him. The end.

If it's only small things (skirts in general, specific kind of jeans or shirt) you can show her examples (but cut off the head of the modell and be realitistic with her body type. If she's a hourglass, she will not look good in some androgenic style). But in the end, you should not change her, just like you would not like to be pushed into changing into something you don't like. If pic related, I would probably stop dating you due to degenerate looking lifestyle.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.