[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a pathetic shut-in socially inept girl to play vidya with.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: a;lsdkfja;lsdkjfalskdf.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
a;lsdkfja;lsdkjfalskdf.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
I want a pathetic shut-in socially inept girl to play vidya with. Where can I find one?
>>
You can't find them since they won't ever go out of their rooms.
>>
>>18472914
What about online
>>
Your imagination
>>
>>18472918
Diff anon here. Good luck getting anywhere with that. They probably already have plenty of online orbiters and not to mention, they probably don't want anything to do with a random guy on the internet.
>>
>>18472909

1. You can't. They don't leave their room.
2. You don't actually want that, you just watch too much anime.
>>
File: ultra_rare_pepe.jpg (82KB, 469x455px) Image search: [Google]
ultra_rare_pepe.jpg
82KB, 469x455px
>>18472934
>>18472926
Stop crushing my dreams, there has to be an unwanted girl somewhere.
>>
>>18472945

Two unwanted people doesn't make a good relationship. It makes a couple of socially maladjusted fat stinky people who can't stand each other deep down but are too codependent at this point to break it off. Eventually you'll both probably have some fat stinky socially maladjusted kid who will be doomed to your own fate.

Go improve yourself and get into a real relationship.
>>
>>18472959
but I'm not fat or stinky
>>
>>18472909
If she's so shut in, you'll have to be extra extrovert while sensitive to even be able have any level of conversation with her.

Talking from experience here. My gf is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally fucking timid. Not a shut in, but she barely spoke a word when I met her.
Good thing I already came with the best of both worlds since birth. Hooray for ambivalents.
>>
>>18472909
I've had this twice before. For me there was two steps.

1. Be a sexy beast. Stay fit and attractive such that you have enough sex appeal that most girls you hut on will be interested.

2. Do what you enjoy doing and chat up everyone you run into. Ask them what they are doing and invite them to hang out or do something.

One girl I met this second way because I hung out with her sister a few times since she was a neighbor. Another one I met by making good friends with a fellow Co worker that always andted to,party or hang out after work. Once or twice a week we would go to a kickback or house party. I met tons of people and that made it easy.
>>
>>18472945
I used to be a pathetic shut in socially inept girl. They exist, but you're going to have a hard time finding one. You can't be intimidating at all, you can't be even more pathetic than her, and you probably won't find someone like Tomoko from Watamote. Also keep in mind that there is a reason she's a neet. It can be anything from just social anxiety to abuse, drugs, or mental illness. You need to be ready to help her through whatever problems she's having and be extremely attentive to her needs. Don't EVER use her. If you're a good person to her, and love and protect her, she will love you unconditionally in return. If you really want to do all that, and you think very carefully about whether you only like her because she's a neet just like the ones from your JAPANESE ANIME XD, or because shes a human being who you genuinely want to know about and protect and love forever, try IRC channels for smaller chans, anime channels, or programming channels. I don't think you should go for it. If you do, whatever happens, just don't hurt her any more than people already have.
>>
>>18473024
Or... hear this out.... you could be honest about yourself. For both yourself and her.
Being a sexy beast only works if you plan on being that for the rest of your life. Otherwise she'll leave you because she got tricked into the wrong guy she thought you were.
>>
File: received_249176698900918.jpg (60KB, 1280x838px) Image search: [Google]
received_249176698900918.jpg
60KB, 1280x838px
I stole the best one, sorry
Shes extreemly beautiful, and timid hardly fully described her adorable clumsyness, she was pigeon toed and awkwardly cute as possible, A N D NOBODY SAW WHAT I SAW, im really suprised there wasnt a line of bois on her feet, but a year and a couple months later, here we are, a now alpha couple that goes anywhere any how.

You just gotta be yourself, and not creepy or a unaware of your social appearance ( dont dress like a tard, and wear deodorant bassicly)
>>
>>18473029
I don't watch anime anymore and never watched much to begin with (I don't even know who Tomoko is). I wouldn't use or hurt them. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>18473032
You should maintain your appearance the best you can. Sexual relationships are about physical attraction, don't bullshit yourself or other people. Don't make excuses either. People can be attractive through their whole lives. If someone let's themselves completely go, their parent might still be their best friend, but it's understandable if they aren't attracted to them anymore.
>>
>>18473029
Wait wtf is an IRC channel and how do I join it? Sorry if retarded question
>>
>>18473095
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

If you're on Windows, install hexchat, for Linux, install weechat or irssi, and look for channels on rizon, freenode, or any other network.
>>
>>18473063
Sorry, I forgot to mention that if you do end up in a relationship with a neet girl, it will probably be long distance. At least for a while.

http://watamote.wikia.com/wiki/Tomoko_Kuroki
>>
>>18473112
It's from the late 90s are there still people 18-25 on IRC?
>>
>>18473131
Not many, but the ones who are left are either neets or interesting to talk to
>>
Unless you want a repulsive land-whale with poor hygiene, you are searching for a unicorn OP. The kind of girl you are looking for will certainly have multiple beta orbiters at any given time. In any case, these kinds of girls will eventually come out of her shell, usually sexually, by Chad. I've seen it happen to acquaintances multiple times.

You are better off finding a cute 2D waifu or something.
>>
>>18473153
I will never give up my journey to find the NEET unicorn. One day it will be an epic saga
>>
>>18473162
One day you'll be alone on your deathbed.
>>
>>18473136
This place seems completely dead, do you have any channel suggestions?
>>18473181
Better to try than to not try at all
>>
>>18473153
>being a pathetic worthless friendless NEET makes you a unicorn as long as you aren't fat or gross

Thanks anon, that made me want to kms a little less
>>
>>18473191
What network?
>>
>>18473199
network suggestions too then, I'm on Rizon atm
>>
>>18473207
You need to join a channel, it's /join #channelname, with the #. I mostly spent time on freenode, and the irc channel I was on doesn't exist anymore, so that's on you to find one. Look for channels belonging to chans relating to your interests, that's where you will find people with common interests and just the right amount of autism. I only suggested IRC because that's where I met my bf, but it might not work out so well for you. If it doesn't, I'm out of suggestions honestly. Another anon might have more?
>>
>>18473220
How long ago did you meet him? I don't think I'll find anyone on IRC desu, I mean I'm 24 and never heard of it. Maybe I'm not autistic enough? It's interesting to look at though. I figured out how to join channels and the /list thing, I feel like such a newfag.
>>
>>18473233
I met him two and a half years ago, and we've been together maybe one and a half. Don't worry about being autistic enough, you'll get there eventually ^_^
>>
No thanks. I don't want to have to suck a nasty dick or have to shave my pussy. And most of you suck ass at video games.
>>
>>18473274
1v1 me
>>
>>18473274
So are you the type that gets guys to carry her? The majority of girls I meet in game are like that
>>
>I want a pathetic shut-in socially inept girl to play vidya with. Where can I find one?

Trust me, they are a handful. I have a girl I have talked to for over 3 year and she basically fits the bill. She has never even kissed a boy before, the problem is she is basically emotionally unstable to the point of self harming.

We met online through a language exchange site. (we are from different countries)
>>
File: IMG_5295.jpg (35KB, 597x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5295.jpg
35KB, 597x249px
>>18472909
This is literally me. I'm a relatively attractive girl, but I'm a shut-in with no RL friends ever since I moved. I play a lot of OSRS (Runescape) in my spare time, but I play as a male character so I don't receive any unwanted attention. After I finally revealed my gender to a friend whom I'd had on the game for months, he asked me to add him on instagram. A few months later he tells me that he "can't believe girls like you are out there." Then he asks me if I would date him; once I said no he cut off all contact with me. So much for being friends.

So to answer your question, OP: yes, we do exist. You could probably find one on any online game, but a lot of us like to hide or even play with a male avatar because of bullshit like this. We would actually love to play vidya with you, as long as you are friendly and don't expect us to e-date you.
>>
>>18473448
post pic
>>
>>18473448
i can be your friend if you want
i dont expect it to go anywhere, but i always like to help lonley people feel better.
>>
>>18473448
OP here, do you have a discord, skype, or something I can add you on? I'll share mine so you don't have to
>>
Through their fathers. Their dads really want them to get married and have a good life. So be a good man, and when you hear a guy talking about how his daughter plays WoW all day or something, ask for a date.
>>
>>18472909
her house, cause that is where she is
>>
>>18473448
>Then he asks me if I would date him; once I said no he cut off all contact with me.

He simply didn't want to be a beta orbiter, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18472909
Be the a Japanese high school student that gains supernatural abilities and start changing the world for the better. You should probably start with that perverted teacher at your school.
>>
>>18472909
she has to want you, ya fool
>>
I've noticed anyone with a feminine voice on voice chat gets a ton of orbiters who fawn over them all the time. I try hard to treat them as I would anyone else, but I also don't talk much in general. A while ago a woman on voice chat was having her character chased around in game while guild members would do /lick emotes one her character, eventually running into instanced content where the orbiters couldn't follow. I really don't know why she put up with them in the first place.

I've known couples who have met over mmorpgs, though that sort of thing seems like something that would only happen to other people.
>>
>>18472909
are you a girl? i'll only do it if youre also a girl
>>
>>18475167
why
>>
I don't understand how any of these stories of "oh I met a girl on an MMO and we talked and fell in love and got married stories" work.

Like if it's even remotely public information that anyone in any kind of nerd community is a girl they're guaranteed to be swarmed in male attention. I don't want to be 1 out of 50 guys desperately competing for 1 girls attention, it would feel so pathetic, and I assume the girl would dislike it to and want to be treated like a normal player.

But a relationship can't come out of just treating someone normally. So I guess I'm wrong and women do like being the center of attention just for being a woman, and respond to whoever gives them the rarest items or whatever.
>>
>>18475288
going MGTOW is the only prudent option at this point desu senpai
>>
>>18473029
I want a girl who's gone through suffering to care for desu

I just want to be able to heal my heart by healing someone else
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.