[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf doesn't believe me when I say that she's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: zl5zmms2qhvy.jpg (341KB, 3000x3942px) Image search: [Google]
zl5zmms2qhvy.jpg
341KB, 3000x3942px
My gf doesn't believe me when I say that she's the only girl I care about and I'm not interested in any other girls.

Also she thinks I'm lying when I tell her I really love the way she is and that I love every single part of her body. That's because "I'm like any other boy".

She saw a conversation of me and a girl I met before I even knew she existed and she got mad because I said something like "what's up babe" ironically but I unfriended that girl the next day... she doesn't care though. Also, she saw a lot of girls in my news feed but those were pictures which my friends Liked.

I got mad and I said I was going to suicide if she doesn't believe me. I think I lost a bit of my sanity because I've been depressed for a while because.

What should I do? I want her to believe me.
>>
>>18472864

>what do?

dump that retard and find a new girl
>>
>>18472864
Sounds exactly like my ex, who ended up being a huge liar and cheater. That is all I have to say.
>>
>>18472864
I'll be blunt. She sounds like an insecure person who is trash because she's using you as her emotional punching bag.

Get out now and improve yourself, because you are also indulging in trash behavior. Threatening suicide? You need to step off the gas

I know she means something to you, but this is a bad relationship. Get out.
>>
>>18472864

you guys are both immature faggots with some massive underlying problems/disorders.
>>
>>18472864
You talk with words. Talk with actions.
>>
>>18473018
Believe me, my gf is the same way, though not as much as yours.
Action speaks louder than word.
>>
I see.. I'll try and make up my mind about this. Thank you
>>
>>18473733
Maybe I should've mentioned that we didin't get to be toghether from the first time. She cheated on me online and treated me like shit for the next 6 months (that's why I've been depressed) and then realised that I should be "the one" but she was too afraid of an irl relationship.

And I don't want to break up with her because I feel like she's the only person I need and without her I'd be lonely forever.

She IS indeed very insecured but I want to help her, not dump her.

And I think I can pull this off with actions like you said so I'll go with that for now.
>>
>>18472864
>First Step: Hold her tight, bend her over and take her. Hard.
>Second Step: Tell her to shut the fuck up about that stuff
>Third Step (optional): in case she doesn't shut up, she finds other guys attractive and thus can't believe you that you don't want other girls. Confront her with that and see what she responds.
>>
>>18474066
Sounds like a plan. I'll try that when things will get better. Thank you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.