[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help. I'm extremely close friends with this girl,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: alone.jpg (432KB, 2048x1139px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
432KB, 2048x1139px
Please help.

I'm extremely close friends with this girl, but I often feel like I'm not as close to her as she is to me. I wonder a lot if I mean that much to her, even though I've helped her with a lot of her anxieties and whatnot.

It's summer right now, and she's on vacation with her family. It seems like she hasn't made much of an effort to talk to me. She is extremely sociable and outgoing, though, and she seems to cycle through friends a lot. It seems like she's forgotten about me. Then again, it may just be her personality.

I think I might love her, but I don't know. What if I just love the idea of her? I don't think that's quite it, as I've become so close to her over the past year and have come to known her very intimately as an individual. God, these are just thoughts that run through my head frequently. I don't know how I feel. Maybe I just care about her deeply as a friend who has gotten me through depression, insecurity about my sexuality (bi, not homo), etc.

Should I talk to her about these feelings? Should I figure out what they truly are first? I have no idea.

I don't want to lose her as a friend.

I don't want to be alone. She means so much to me.

PLEASE

H E L P
E
L
P
>>
>>18473124
That is not helpful.
>>
>>18472786

You are a fucking lame motherfucker. She will never fuck you because of this weepy shit you just posted. You will always be a friend because that is how you started out.

The goal of dating is going out with eachother. if she saw you like that, she would be contacting you. Also, summer vacation with her family? What are you, fucking 12?
>>
>>18473612
>>
>>18472786
You sound very confused for sure. Therefore, until you are sure about how you feel do not act on those feelings. You have started as friends with this person so remain that way. I wouldn't talk about it until you know for sure whether or not you are interested in a romantic relationship. Otherwise you jeapordize the friendship as few failed relationships will end up with the two being friends.
>>
>>18473618
You gotta be 18 to browse 4chan, son. Go to bed.
>>
>>18472786

To be addicted to something/someone is a sign of weakness. Do you wanna be weak? Grow up and move on if shes not into you. Enjoy your short life and never ever depend on someone else. Now enjoy your ban too.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.