[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best way to remove mold that is inside the overflow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

what is the best way to remove mold that is inside the overflow drain of a bathroom sink? anything i pour down it just washes away, and i need a more thorough clean

pic related, not my sink but you get the idea
>>
Fucking really
Go to Blowes and ask where they keep the pipe cleaners.
Loosen it up with the pipe cleaner, blast it with piss, and you're done.
>>
>>18472742
>blast it with piss
my overflow is actually on the opposite side
>>
X-14
open window/turn on ventilation fan, spray it on, and gtfo close the door for like 10 hours
don't let it get on anything metal, metal will be kill
>>
>>18472793
>metal
ok next
>>
>>18472718
scrubbling bubbles or baking soda and vinegar, both of them will foam up.
>>
>>18472742
sink urinating is not recommended. it gets caught in the trap and if you ever drop a ring down the drain and have to take the trap off it really, really, really smells bad.
>>
>>18472829
heyyyy now that's an idea, thanks bud >:D
>>
There is such a thing as foaming drain cleaner. Here is the first video I found of it in action: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bcCJALmlek
>>
>>18473647
thanks for the suggestion anon, i wonder if a chemical would be more effective against mold over a natural solution like baking soda and vinegar
>>
>>18472834
offtopic, but i wonder if chronically peeing in the sink would attract bugs?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.