[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't enjoy anything anymore. Not weed, not video games,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 423090.jpg (59KB, 393x484px) Image search: [Google]
423090.jpg
59KB, 393x484px
I don't enjoy anything anymore. Not weed, not video games, not movies, not talking to my friends. Nothing. What do.
>>
It's called depression. Get into therapy, try to avoid meds and ask for cognitive behavioral therapy.
>>
>>18472355
Bahahahaaha depression isn't real Mr. Goldberg, I'm asking for real advice.
>>
>>18472350
>>18472360
What a joke of a person,ignoring psychological conditions even when they are so obvious.

>psychology?human condition?bahahaha what a joke

Man I thought I knew stupid people,thanks.

Also as advice stop weed,but why would you when our brain isnt real right?
>>
>>18472380
Says the retard who believes in Dr. Shekelstein's Happiness Reeducation Program
>>
>>18472360
You are one dumb motherfucker.
Have fun, my peak was being dehydrated because of tears, and hitting myself over and over in order to feel at least anything but emptiness. Perhaps you're just the kind of idiot that only learns not to touch the hot stove after they burn their hand.

I'm serious dude, try to not lose grip of reality, because it's pretty hard to get back once you've let go.
>>
>>18472392
stay sad /pol/fag
>>
>>18472409
Explain to me how some normie slag telling me to JUST BE YOURSELF XDXD BE CONFIDENT is supposed to help with anything
>>
Sounds like clinical depression. My doc put me on wellbutrin which worked well. The "avoid medicine" meme is false. Truth is the right one can really make a difference.

I'd recommend going into therapy first however. Then your shrink should be able to tell if something's causing it, or if your brain just can't produce serotonin right now.
>>
>>18472422
No one told you to be yourself or confident, they told you TO GO TO THERAPY AND SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Depression is a real thing which affects and is affected by our genes, hormones and general brain chemistry.
Fucking moron. "HURR HURR DEPRESSION ISNT REAL AND ANTISEMITISM IS COOL HURRR HURR"

fuck off
>>
>>18472422
Life is suffering, the best thing you can do is to live in such a way that your suffering is justified by all the other cool/helpful/profound/meaningful/superlative things you do.
>>
>>18472455
I've tried therapy and it was "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" bullshit. "Professional help" is fucking bullshit that exists only to make money and the concept of depression was invented to perpetuate that.
>>
>>18472483
I know people that without going to professional help would have ended their lives by now.
It's either you're not willing to help yourself, or you found yourself a shit doctor.
And the concept of depression was always around you fool, even philosopher talked about it.
>>
>>18472392
Depression and apathy are real things,i'm not a normie man,i'm trying to help your dumb ass because I know it's a shit feeling,i'm stopping joints too after abusing them and I will tell you human psychology is no joke but you went too far with the memes to understand it,understand that no one can help you if you dont even wanna help yourself.

As much hate and rage I feel towards everything sometimes and as shit my lofe gets deep inside I know it's my fault,admit your choices were poor and start working on your life anon,it will suck you will feel like a vampire under the sunlight but you have to be strong.

Dont ruin your life because of memes and stupid shit that doesnt really matter.

Best of luck anon,when you start your journey you will realize how much time you have wasted.
>>
>>18472483
Look into buddhism,meditation etc dont take the karma thing too seriously and you will find truth and relief in it,search buddhist guidelines on internet,also I totally understand your hate toward idiotic retarded psychologists but psychology is a thing

Also the book of wisdom by osho is pretty interesting.Im sure you are not into any of this shit but I truly think it can help you like it did with me
>>
>>18472350
It seems like those are the only things you do, and you have burned out for abusing them and expecting so much gratification from them. Start to pursue new interests, that's all, and I am talking from experience.

Be it a new job, meeting new people, learning a new skill, working for a certificate or whatever, even something as insignificant as working out more often or becoming a better cook. It all helps to break the routine and keeping your mind active.
>>
>>18472350
start reading
>>
>>18472350

do nothing but chairty work for a week. from sun rise to sunset, then to bed with no entertainment
>>
Look, OP. No one here is a medical professional. If they are, I don't know. You can't trust it. It's anonymous, you can't prove it.

Go to a psychiatrist. They have gone to medical school and specialized in treatment of the mind. They can prescribe you drugs. If you want to go down the route of antidepressants, you can. But as >>18472355 said, try CBT.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.