[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my crush are friends but it's not going anywhere.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4030.jpg (125KB, 573x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4030.jpg
125KB, 573x960px
Me and my crush are friends but it's not going anywhere. She doesn't have feelings for me and I have accepted that. Is it wrong that I don't want to be friends with her anymore?
I have made a couple of moves on her and to which she has declined. We get along great though, but it's tough knowing that feelings for one another aren't mutual. I get hurt every time we hang out because I know she doesn't like me in that way, and spending time with her reminds me of that.
What do I do in this situation? I'm thinking about sending a text explaining why I don't want to be friends. How do I word the text? How bitter is this all sounding? She is literally my only friend and the only person I spend time with.
>>
It's not wrong to stop being friends with her. It's actually the right thing to do.
Try and distance yourself slowly
"Wanna hang out"
"sorry cant today"
over and over with different excuse every time until she stops thinking of asking.

Or you could go with a "big bang"
A text message (or face to face, which is better i m o ) telling her how you feel and how it hurts and you'd prefer not being close to her anymore.

Good luck man. Find other friends, cus it'll fuck you up.
>>
>>18472321
Alright, cool, i'll think about it. It's becoming more of a better option.
It's just finding new friends for me is hard. I don't know anybody else that I can just hang out with.
It's a catch 22. Be a cuck or be alone with no friends.
>>
>>18472353
Can't you find friends at work, or any other social gathering you're in?
(And if you don't have a job, find one)
>>
>>18472402
I know some but not well enough to spend time with. Planning on getting a job to keep me busy.
>>
Just tell her the truth. Don't cut her off or distance yourself. She'll be flattered but she will understand. Then you need to make sure you're ok with not seeing her anymore. You can't do this then a week from now go crawling back wanting to be friends.
>>
>>18472310
>Me and my crush are friends but it's not going anywhere.
Oh dear.
>She doesn't have feelings for me and I have accepted that.
Good, sounds like you are the first person asking for help who doesn't have oneitis
>Is it wrong that I don't want to be friends with her anymore?
Not at all
>What do I do in this situation?
(slowly) cut contact with her, if she asks, tell her that you were only interested in dating her and that you don't want to be friends. If she gets upset, tell her that you aren't giving her an ultimatum.
Just make sure that if you do this and cut contact, you don't go back on it, otherwise you will look pathetic, she will especially think it as well.

If you are worried about losing your only friend, make new friends, meet new people, join a sports team or hobby group, sign up to meetup, it's that easy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.