[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost my virginity tonight to a good friend of mine. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1488415905043.png (8KB, 502x275px) Image search: [Google]
1488415905043.png
8KB, 502x275px
Lost my virginity tonight to a good friend of mine.
I'm kinda disappointed in the fact that I didn't finish and lasted longer than I wanted to. She was satisfied much faster than I was, and called it quits after she finished a couple times. Is there something wrong with me? Am I wrapped up when I shouldn't be?
>>
Happened to me when I lost my virginity. It's just as normal as guys cumming too early. You're fine, you'll get off next time.
>>
Sometimes you gotta get a good rthymn going to make it happen. Also, are you on meds? Some meds can make it harder to cum.
>>
>>18472182

you havent lost your virginity til you cum inside.
>>
>>18472186
Thanks, anon. I needed to see that.
>>18472188
Nope no meds.
>>
Just ask her to finish you off after she had enough?
>>
>>18472208
She was straight tapped out and exhausted at that point. Couldn't really ask her to finish me off
>>
Look at it this way - you're good enough to make her cum first. And you've got an important attribute that many lack - STAMINA.
>>
>>18472234

Sounds like a repeat is on the cards. Don't stress, just relax. There is nothing wrong with you, you just need to discover what you like.
>>
I wish I was like that. Way less embarrassing than cumming after a few seconds like I do. I just get so damn excited.
>>
Yeah, fuck her again, and cum... lol what are you upset about?
>>
>>18472182

Holy fuck are you me op

I lost my virginity to a girl last night, and I also didn't cum. She did though after a good 10 minutes of fucking + 5 of eating her out. Also a few hours of foreplay.

I was getting worried because everyone says virgins bust after a few seconds but I didn't really feel much honestly. This thread made me feel better.
>>
Same thing happened to me my first time OP. By the third time, I got the rhythm down. I think the first time will always be a little weird, just because you're exposed to a lot of sensations you've never really felt before.
>>
>>18472239
>>18472245
>>18472261
>>18472313
OP here, seriously thanks for the words, guys. This thread has brought me back down to Earth and settled my anxieties over this.
>>18472263
Glad to know someone else had this problem, and it's not just me on this. Hope you end up sorting yourself out, anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.