[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 year old here How do I get into a good, stable, loving relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (2MB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2MB, 1180x1180px
18 year old here
How do I get into a good, stable, loving relationship this day and age, and additionally, how do I make sure that my desire for this doesn't overwhelm me and stop me from being able to focus on more important aspects of my life like physical/mental health, school, my job, and so on?
>>
steer clear of the feminists and clearly define your goals for yourself so you'll know quickly if you're getting off track
>>
>>18471832

>not overwhelm

build up a life without a girlfriend first. simply think of the things you love and enjoy and schedule them. then schedule activities that allow you to meet girls around that.

>how do i get into a (stable) relationship

by not being afraid to leave after the honeymoon phase. we have this new dating culture that is ass backwards. basically we like someone and we 'date' them before really getting to know them. then a few months in the honeymoon is over and you dont really like them as much as you thought but you area fraid to leave them because you're dating and we think we need some excuse like they have to do something awful other wise you are a bad person.

not true. the honey moon period should be used to find out if you like that person. if you get to the end of it and dont see your self really wanting to keep going, get out.
>>
>>18471896
^^^true shit
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.