[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend might be trying acid today, but she's on antidepressants.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2578.jpg (91KB, 689x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2578.jpg
91KB, 689x517px
My girlfriend might be trying acid today, but she's on antidepressants. I know that those don't mix well together and I'm really worried about what could happen to her. How do I discourage her from doing it?
>>
>>18471720
Why the fuck would she even want to do it? Which nigger rapper is she listening to and getting influenced by today. She's on antidepressants dude, does she have too many problems, whaaa. You kids these days, all of you suck. But that's all just my opinion.
>>
>>18471720
>gf
>drug user
>happy pills
Just break up with her. She isnt worth it. Also acid has this thing which triggers or worsen mental problems in your head if you are predispositioned to it.

Break up, she isnt worth the struggle. Give her real reason to be depressed.
>>
If I remember right, SSRIs basically cancel out acid, so it's waste of money.

Even if it doesn't, you're not supposed to be on antidepressants and take psychedelics. I don't think it's good for your brain, for you one, and it's just a bad idea.

It could make her mental problems worse.
>>
Do us all a favor and introduce her to heroin.
>>
>>18471720
>>18471805
This right here. I've taken acid on SSRI's and mood stabilisers. Nullifies and forces you to take a higher dose. Didn't kill me, though.
>>
That's /adv/ here, not Erowid you fucking fuck.
>>
>>18471729
Other anon here, but a psychedelic trip actually made me able to get out of a depression, since I used the introspective it offers to meditate and face my problems, instead of just numbing them away on prescribed meds. I had to cry a lot but after that I was able to write myself a plan for my life and was able to get a hold of myself. Have had lots of good days since and very few bad ones. And even on the bad days it doesn't end up in a crying breakdown anymore. LSD is a very potent and good drug if used with responsibility.
>>
>>18472315
what? erowid doesnt have a gf section...
more important than ssris numbing a psychedelic trip, make sure shes in a healthy mind state (google set and setting)
>>
>>18472327
https://erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_health3.shtml
>>
>>18472338
but OP already knows that?
>>
>>18471720

Once you take that hit, you are never quite the same. Fucks with your brain permanently.

You only get the one brain, amigo. No spare.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.