[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend tells me everything going on his life vice versa.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

My boyfriend tells me everything going on his life vice versa. Lately his ex has been acting weird(they had a child together). It was ever since he posted something on facebook about how he wanted to marry me one day. After that his ex sent a raging paragraph of a message talking about how she should come before me because she came first and she gave them a child. He just didn't respond. Then she sent a message from her secret account(secret from her husband and full of slutty pics) asking him to friend her on that account so that he can 'see pictures of his child'. She has big tits so her tits are displayed all over that account. He didn't respond again and this just made her calm down but still persist. The last thing she said was that he is being difficult and it wouldn't be that hard to just accept her friend request. What is the best way to deal with this situation? And why is she doing this?
>>
>Why is a lying, manipulative, whore ALSO a creepy stalker??????
>liek for srs????

Do you really need that question answered or did you just turn 15?

As for what to do? Nothing, your guy is handling it the most flawless way you can possibly handle stuff like this - inaction.

Just let it slide, long as he says nothing to her then she can't do anything.
>>
>>18471566
This is why you don't get involved with people who have previous ex-wives and children. They are attached to that person for life via the child. You will always be second to the child. This drama will most likely persist throughout the relationship. And if will get worse. You will have no say in parenting the child and the mother will most likely pit the child against you as she seems like a real shit person. So either move on or get ready for a lifetime of drama, arguing and abuse. If you two have s kid together it will get worse. His first kid will feel like an outcast and act up as a result.
>>
>>18471577
I just find it weird because she never said anything before
>>
>>18471566
I think your boyfriend is doing great by not responding at all.

I'm a single mom and I have honestly never acted that way to my child's dad after we split. Although he has acted that way with my boyfriend. He'd tell my child when she was 2-3 that my boyfriend is "a monster." He'd pry into our relationship, ask me if anything was wrong. He'd act sincere, but I knew he'd use information about my relationship if I ever told him about it. He'd tell me he still loves me because I had our child and get mad that I didn't feel the same way anymore.

Basically, I started to ignore any text, message, or conversation about anything other than our child. I don't say how I am doing. I don't ask about his family and I don't tell him about mine.

I think a lot of his behaviors are that he can't stand the idea of another man having a parent role in his child's life and a husband role in my life. Likely the same case as your situation. The ex can't stand the fact that it didn't work out with her, but it is working with someone else.

The worst thing about this, is that if she feels unheard, and the child is old enough, she may start to manipulate the child to not liking you, to distance from the father, etc. Always be reassuring, kind and loving to the child. And anything crazy: document! document! document!

Print and save any crazy messages in a folder. If anything ever goes to court, you need things on paper to present to the judge. If you come in there with "he said, she said" arguments, he won't care until it's documented, paper proof
>>
Another weird thing: Her sister randomly messaged him asking about me and told him I'm pretty
>>
>>18471566
While reading the story, I was only waiting for things to shit the fan and go south, but your bf stood his ground every single time.

You are blessed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.