[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tl;Dr - i want to date a long time friend, we've hooked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Tl;Dr - i want to date a long time friend, we've hooked up already but i want to make it last and not awkward.

Did i do the right thing? There's a girl that i really like, i want to date her and i know she likes me too. The problem is that we've been friends for a long time and it's been a little weird trying to start a relationship from this almost 4 year friend ship.

Weve had sex and made out over the course of the past week and weve hung out a few times with just the two of us to talk things over but we never quite know what the right way to take this is. We both feel like we skipped a bunch of the normal steps to date someone so we're lost.

She continues to talk to me every single day and still agrees to meet up and hang out so i know that she still is interested in me, but there's some times where things are just a little awkward between us. That's mostly my fault because i think I'm worrying too much about putting a label on this and not focusing on just having a good time.

We talked last night and i told her we should just have fun, do whatever comes to mind and take it day by day since we've already went against the "regular way" to date. She seemed to take that very well.

Any advice on that? Any tips on how to keep things fun? I know i sound like a dumbass but i really want this to work out.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.