[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you learn to accept the eight hours you need to work and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
How do you learn to accept the eight hours you need to work and still be motivated enough about it to come in early and do everything with a passion like most of my coworkers seemingly. I'm serious, I'm not just complaining
>>
>>18471336
That's an easy one, friend. It's because there's no other reasonable choice. You don't have a choice. I mean you do, but it's the illusion of choice, like the choice to drive your car into the ocean.

If you don't handle your shit, you get owned. Your personal survival and ability to maintain your quality of life should be motivation enough. If you have everything handed to you, of course there's no motivation to do anything, but if you're a normal person, if you don't get motivated enough to work and take care of your home, then you're not even treading water. You sink and drown, to use a turn of phrase.
>>
>>18471336
If your job sucks and you don't like it, you can't be motivated to go above and beyond, or look forward to work.

You need to start looking for new opportunities that excite you. It's a great feeling when you find a company you love, with bosses who are awesome, coworkers you want to be friends with, etc. That's what they mean when they say you get paid to do what you love.
>>
>>18471367
Shit man, that's harsh. I'm not really disputing the fact I have to work. It just is really difficult to drum up enthusiasm to wake up so early and work for so long and you don't really enjoy it at all

>>18471396
>You need to start looking for new opportunities that excite you. It's a great feeling when you find a company you love, with bosses who are awesome, coworkers you want to be friends with, etc. That's what they mean when they say you get paid to do what you love.

That's actually a really good point. It not like I'll ever get my dream job as a certified pussy licker but I'm sure dealing with decent people who don't yell at you every time you slip up is helpful
>>
>>18471401
> that's harsh

Is it? I guess so. Well, I mean, we're not kids forever. At some point we leave the nest and join the competition with everyone else if we want to play the game.
>>
>>18471336
You shouldn't.
Your work should support your life, not the other way around.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.