[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a high school student, my old friend (let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

So I'm a high school student, my old friend (let's say his name is Ed) is in university, his girlfriend (let's say her name is Emily) is a suicidal criminal who is supposed to be in high school but plays Overwatch all day every day and never shows up to school. She will often cut herself to punish him whenever he's not with her. She also "nearly kills herself" often, but every time, he stops her. Because of all this, Ed has become a total recluse and his entire life is about keeping Emily from killing herself, because she certainly will if he leaves her. He is failing university and having to take summer school, his life is hell, yet he pretends he still loves her on social media, the extremely few times he ever says anything it is about loving her, but I know this isn't true. I can't really talk to him about it though, because Emily checks his phone and is usually on it, so the only way I know this is from text conversations with Emily, where she was acting like she was doing nothing wrong, and to avoid cutting off my only source of information, I pretend to agree. If I did get the chance to talk to Ed about it, I have no idea how he would react.

What should I do? I can't stand watching this happen to someone who was my best friend a year ago, but my other good friend says I shouldn't get involved so I'm really torn on this.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.