[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, I'm stuck /adv/. I reeeeeally want to bang my gf, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

OK, I'm stuck /adv/.
I reeeeeally want to bang my gf, and she wants too.
Problem is, she's real fucking shy and doesn't want to bang in any other place that isn't my room. But then I live with my parents and she gets all upset when someone is nearby and fully stops de action.

I need some /adv/ to either empty the house so we can fuck or convince her to fuck somewhere else.
When we get dirty I'm sure she won't even think about it, but convincing her before the act is the tough part.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>18471093
Fuck off.
>>
>>18471096
then you should be able to go get an apartment like a proper adult.

or go get a hotel room
>>
Take your girl seriously. Nerves make it harder to get wet, harder to relax the vaginal muscles enough to make for pleasurable intercourse, and take her out of the moment. If you convince her to fuck you only for her to feel uncomfortable, that's a sure fire way to make her less enthusiastic about any sex in the future.

What are her arguments to not get a cheap motel room? If she tells you she wants to fuck (seeing as you said she wants to), tell her you'll take her somewhere, to a hotel or a place outside if she's into that. If she doesn't respond with eagerness or legitimate arguments, she isn't as willing to have sex as it seemed.
>>
>>18471104
And you could read the actual post, like a proper, literate, adult.
>>
>>18471109
Good point there.
Believe me, she really wants it. It's just that she's really shy and has a thing for spending money. She doesn't want me to go spending too much just for her (which I find stupid, but we even fought one time because of it and she didn't budge).
I live in Brazil and hotels here aren't so cheap. The cheapest one I found on my city was 85 reais (do the conversion) and I don't work at the moment, even though I actually live confortably.
>>
>>18471118
There, I did it.
It's 25,5 dolars. I don't have that much to spend without someone noticing.
>>
>>18471118
Wait what? 23 euros? Not sure if you mistyped the amount or my conversion shit is wrong but that's crazy cheap, the price of a main course in a upper middle tier restaurant.

What about splitting the cost? Then you aren't spending it "for her", you are both investing in the relationship. Or a place where you can have an elaborate picnic then fool around out of sight during a warmer night? Or a friend your age who does have their own place and is willing to let you go at it there as a favor?
>>
>>18471125
What's wrong with someone noticing, why can't you spend your own money to have a small getaway with your girlfriend?
>>
Why do you still live with your parents?
>>
>>18471126
She doesn't have any money to spend on her right now to pay part of it. It's not that common for people my age to have a place of their own on Brazil, we mostly live with out parents until we get a proper job. She would panic if we banged outside, again reeeal timid.
And btw, 23 euros in this time of deep recession and not having a job is actually pretty steep. Even more so if you consider my parents are making lists of every spending on the house and I would have to explain that to them.
>>
>>18471135
We live with our parents on Brazil for much longer than in the US.
>>
>>18471111
I did. you're a fucking 23 yo living at home. you either get an apartment or a hotel room.
>>
>>18471144
Then read my post precisely above yours.
>>
>>18471137
well then I guess you're fucked.
>>
>>18471137
How do you afford internet?
>>
>>18471155
Parents do.
I'm at a point that I'm almost getting a job, but I'm precisely on that limbo of "recently graduated" and "getting a job".
>>
Have you considered the easy way of simply asking your parents to leave the house for a day? They probably care about you getting laid as much as you do. The only thing getting in the way is embarrassment, but you can get over that by reminding yourself that they're your parents and not anyone else.
>>
>>18471161
I did consider it, but it's obviously really awkward to do this.
If all possible I wanted to avoid this option. Guess not.
>>
>>18471161
>They probably care about you getting laid as much as you do.
What in the world makes you think that it would be a priority of OP's parents that he gets his dick wet? Plenty of parents wouldn't want to hear of their child being sexually active to begin with.
>>
>>18471167
It even makes me think that my dad is thinking of it, and it's a boner killer.
>>
>>18471168
I suppose I just worded that wrong. My bad.
>>
>>18471170
OP you cannot afford to have your own place, you cannot afford a motel, your girlfriend doesn't want to fuck with others around, just accept that you cannot have everything be perfect. If you want to fuck that badly that takes some compromise. Don't tell them you're going to nail her, just bring up that you would've liked to have a little getaway but as money is this tight, it's not an option and whether they could give you a few hours of privacy to just be together. They'll know but no need to spell it out.
>>
>>18471180
I wasn't gonna tell my father the full course of what I would do to her. It's just that saying the way you posted would still be painfully obvious what was going to happen and not a tad less awkward.
>>
>>18471212
I'm not sure what you're hoping for here. A trap to coax them outside or what?
As I said, all the circumstances are pointed towards you not having sex. Either you accept that, or you accept that you need to go through some discomfort to potentially change it. There's no deus ex machina here.
>>
>>18471216
Never said I wasn't gonna do it no matter what. Just wanted to see if there was any other option.
Before you posted I already got that there's no other solution.
>>
>>18471225
Not that guy, but I hope it goes well. You WILL post here how it turned out, right?
>>
Alternatively, you can be an adult and stop suckling from parental teat.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.