[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I completed my apprenticeship last week and started working so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mia khalifa.jpg (81KB, 682x450px) Image search: [Google]
mia khalifa.jpg
81KB, 682x450px
I completed my apprenticeship last week and started working so now I want to spend my first real check on my parents and closest friends.

I dont really know what to give to my father, i dont like courses or adventure holiday type stuff so thats pretty much out of question. Ive been thinking about buying him a watch but im not looking to spend more than 200 yurobucks, any recommendations or tips? Currently im looking at stuff like armani or tommy hilfiger
Maybe even a necklace or similar

>he likes cooking, skiing, running and cycling, garden work
But i dont really see suitable gifts that are actually useful that he doesnt yet have or needs

>tl;dr need gift for father like a watch for the jewish price of <200€
>>
>>18470945
>jewish price of <200€

Was thinking what a nice guy OP is to do this for his family and friends...and then I get to this and see what an asshole you really are.
>>
My problem with Mia Khalifa is that shes so pretty but approachable. Like her pictures from youth, she's basic as fuck. Little makeup and tit surgery made her look so fucking good it's intimidating.

Uh get your dad whatever you want remember parents care more about the thought than the actual gift.
>>
>>18470945
Cooking class with a big name chef

Classy dinner for just the two of you
>>
>>18470958
As i said the cooking course is pretty hard to pull of considering im not from a big city, neither am i from america so there arent many well known TV and media chefs around and courses or adventure holidays are not my type of Gift to give
The dinner would be nice but hes already taking me out to celebrate and just flipping around taking care of the bill will end in discussion

>>18470952
I am sorry to have disgusted or disappointed you on the website called 4chan, home to edgy catchphrases and childish behaviour
>>
Try a day at the spa or similar
Even if you dont want to gift coupons, everyone loves a wellness day and it can range from like 50 to 200 bucks depending on place and options
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.