[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about suiciding but I can't bring myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (30KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
30KB, 267x200px
I'm thinking about suiciding but I can't bring myself to doing it while sober.

When intoxicated I usually stop caring and I guess I could do it while drunk.

But I hear lots of people commit suicide on LSD
Is LSD a good idea?

I'm just plannjng a this atm, nothing more.
>>
If you are forfeiting your life anyways, why not do some people favors before you die? Go on a vacation. Get crunk. Give a bitch the best head of her life. Idk create a metal as fuck bucket list. Maybe living a more fulfilling life will help you kill yourself when your sober. Worse case scenario it backfires and you don't kill yourself but hey least you had fun trying
>>
>>18470940
Do us all a favor and kill some evil people before you do please.
>>
>>18470940
If you can't bring yourself to do it sober, you're not really ready to do it.

Start thinking about alternatives, like improving your situation, and see which of them you can do sober
>>
Killing yourself on LSD will prove to be the bloodiest and most painful thing you do, what the actual hell.

If you take LSD, try focusing on why you are sad and what your possibilities are instead. It's like having a loaded gun that will fire wherever you aim it, so aim to be positive before the trip. If you are in the right place (pref. at home) and in the right mindset (killing myself=100% deathrate, skydiving=much less fuck yeah lets do that one day) you'll have a profound experience and may stop abusing alc/drugs and think different.

Then again you might have a bad trip. Anyways, don't kill yourself cause you is all you got.
>>
>>18470940
Don't go alone get a gun and go into a gang neighborhood and dhoot as many as you can.
>>
Before you try to kill yourself, how about you do some shit in life that you've always wanted to do. Do some crazy fun shit idk. After that, see if you still want to kill yourself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.