[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a friend who is pretty much the most important person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 24958stalker_03.png (429KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
24958stalker_03.png
429KB, 510x383px
So I have a friend who is pretty much the most important person in my life right now (she doesn't know this) and recently we where talking and she told me she did pot a little while ago. Now logically I know this is not a big deal but I have issues with it. It was part of why my parents got divorced and I have had friends who I watched go from never having done it to being worthless stoners who do nothing but sit around smoke it every day and talk about it constantly.

At first this made me kinda depressed and constantly gnawed at my thoughts but after a couple days I thought I was over it but then I was watching tv a couple hours ago and the characters took out a bong and started smoking and that fucked my shit up.

Now I am having some kind of breakdown with moodswings between deep sadness and anger. Literally crying into a pillow one minute and then screaming and punching my leg over and over again the next minute. I don't know. I guess I am scared this shit is going to take her from me or something.

I know this is my problem and not hers but what do I do?
>>
Don't knock it till you try it for yourself.
>>
File: 1498265289100.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1498265289100.png
152KB, 600x729px
>>18470899
>dont condemn something that will fuck you up somehow until you fuck yourself up with such thing

degenerate kys
>>
>>18470894
>but what do I do?

I see it's time for this again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M
>>
>>18470894
>Now I am having some kind of breakdown with moodswings between deep sadness and anger. Literally crying into a pillow one minute and then screaming and punching my leg over and over again the next minute.
I suggest that you start smoking pot. It will mellow you out.
>>
Where I live, weed is sold over the counter and is as normal a part of life as people who drink alcohol. Both are bad in excess but there are plenty of people who have healthy, functioning lives who smoke weed in moderation.

This being said, it's a personal matter which only your friend can decide on how to deal with. If it is such a concern for you, then you must sit down with her and explain at length how you feel about the matter. Before doing so, I encourage you to do your own research about the matter. I can understand your bias about the matter given that you blame the substance for your parents divorce - my only advice at the end of the day is to have a conversation about it with your friend, and at the end of it all realize that she is the one who has final say over what she does. When talking to her, try to be open and receptive to her decisions rather than bash them and put up a wall. This doesn't mean you have to approve or concede your point, I just don't personally think this matter is worth causing a rift in your friendship over.
>>
File: moebius 40 days.jpg (213KB, 900x606px) Image search: [Google]
moebius 40 days.jpg
213KB, 900x606px
Although I am somewhat unsure wether you really should try it, like other's have suggested. It's not like the substance itself, but rather your rough background and moral stance towards it might stir up some conflicts within.

But yea, just talk to your friend. Weed won't take her from you, but rather any barriers you two have between each other.

>pic unrelated but felt like posting because why not
>>
You're just blaming weed for your problems with your family. Grow up.
>>
>>18470894
chill out and toke up
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.