[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any UK anons know what happens if you submit qualifications to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: retard pepe.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
retard pepe.png
30KB, 657x527px
Any UK anons know what happens if you submit qualifications to UCAS that you don't have? The deadline is today and I can't confirm which awarding organisations gave me my GCSEs. Trying to decide whether I should bother just guessing the awarding organisations.

The courses I'm applying for have basically no requirements other than that you can speak English anyway, but I figured any qualifications probably help with the application. I just don't want to guess the details wrong and have them throw it out based on the assumption that I lied.
>>
>>18470878
You didn't know your GCSE exam board? You're kidding me, right?

Just ask your GCSE teachers, or look up the past papers you did for each subject.

If you want the actual paper certificates then you can pick them up from your secondary school.
>>
>>18470878
Hmm chances are your school still uses the same boards so just ring them up and talk through which subjects you did.
>>
>>18470878
Pretty sure they don't even bother checking GCSEs, as long as you put down you have a C in both maths and english they will just check the box and move on.
Probably will be OCR or AQA if in england.

Like the two anons above said
>check any past papers
>call school to ask teachers/get certificates
I had to harass my school but that's cos I did an A-level in secondary school and the fuckbags never gave me anything regarding it. Call up asap, school HR can be really shit, nobody knew where the fuck my results were so you may need to push a bit.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.