[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday during a drunk talk I admitted to an old time female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1431537261364.png (540KB, 1019x676px) Image search: [Google]
1431537261364.png
540KB, 1019x676px
Yesterday during a drunk talk I admitted to an old time female friend that I had the most stupid, childish crush on her, and if the feeling aren't mutual than we need a break from seeing each other.

I don't know if this was right, but I distanced one of the only people I truly love and actually opened to.

I fucking feel like shit, and life feels meaningless at this point.

What the fuck do I do with myself?
>>
op btfo
>>
>>18470854
If you want a romantic relationship with someone, why aren't you choosing to try to meet other women?

I think distancing yourself from someone you have unrequited feelings for is a good decision. It can help you think about what it is that you actually want and then pursue that without the distraction of a dead end.

If getting drunk is something you do on a regular basis, stop. It's not helping you get what you want.
>>
>>18470863
>why aren't you choosing to try to meet other women?

I'll try, but meeting someone new is quite hard because of what I do in life, I'm home 4-6 days a month, add the fact I'm a 20y/o virgin that never dated anyone and it's a pretty fucking pathetic proposition.
Not to degrade myself, I know my worth, but it won't be easy.

>If getting drunk on a regular basis
I do drink basically each one of the upper mentioned 4-6 days, but that's that.

Anyway, thanks for the help pal.
>>
>>18470854
>and if the feeling aren't mutual than we need a break from seeing each other.

So did she actually say no?
>>
File: 1492894049788.jpg (38KB, 256x380px) Image search: [Google]
1492894049788.jpg
38KB, 256x380px
>>18470957
She has a BF atm. And she started crying.
It wasn't a verbal "no" but it was an implication.
That was hard for us both since we both care for one another, it's just that I let my massive appreciation for the person turn into a love interest, and to make it worse did not voice it until her relationship turned "real".
Perhaps if I've done it sooner she would've went for it.
Fuck thinking of the past tho, my only way out is wholeheartedly falling for someone else, it would seem.
>>
>>18471008
>She has a BF atm

you sad sack of shit, she was probably laughing while masking it as a cry. Beta orbiter af
>>
>>18471055
Nigga that's my problem.
She has been single for a while and as I planned on asking her out some other fuck have.
Since I got stuck in this limbo of feeling shitty knowing she dates and happy, which couldn't continue.
Note that she's a close friend of mine since like 10th grade, while the entire feelings thing is new.
>>
>>18471078
>Since I got stuck in this limbo of feeling shitty knowing she dates and happy,
>happy

sounds like you're selfish, if you cared about her you would be happy that she is happy
>>
>>18471195
That was my issue. That's the reason I cut it off.
My desire started getting more important than the person it was around.
I hope after some time away the desire will fade, and I will return to the healthy platonic relationship we had.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.