[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i need help. So the last 6 months were horrible depression.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 3j5egohjgh2z.jpg (48KB, 639x583px) Image search: [Google]
3j5egohjgh2z.jpg
48KB, 639x583px
Guys i need help. So the last 6 months were horrible depression. Panic attacks and some breakdowns. Abusive n-parents. Allright i really fucked up in school often i didnt attempt. Now i want to repeat a class and this time i want to get help from psychiatrist and the welfare.I have to write to my school to request to repeat that year amd explain my situation. I dont know how i should write that email what i should say im bad at articulating i was always so i often end up never saying the right thing.if i dont repeat that class shits gonna go down with my parents. Im gonna have to call the police but im too anxious to do that .should ijust write my school that im a depressed fuck and please let me repeat that year or my father is gonna go berserk? I have 2 weeks ok. My teacher said its best if i get some proof from a psychologist. I never diagnosed it. I dont know what held me back .im scared that they think im faking it just to get meds.and theres not enough time to get an appointment now. And the welfare. Im 19. the welfare cant do much for me i was there when i was 16 telling them about my father i dont think they take me seriousy father and mother denied any abuse .since then my father beat me less bjt its still happens and it will happen. Like i said im bad articulating(explaining myself). Im scared that my school just doesn't care about cases like me.
>>
I think rignt now I should find a psychiatrist. But ill need something next week. I should have talked to my teacher earlier like a few moths ago. But i was too scared to ask for consulation. Im overwhelmed by simple tasks
>>
So how should i write that email?
>>
I can't offer any advice because IDK what to do. But I hope things work out man. I'm sorry for the shitty situation.

Maybe mention the abusive homelife to the school in an email or ask the visit the school's counsellor/therapist and talk about it with them.
>>
You should leave your abusive parents. I don't know how it works in your country, in mine if you're adult you're on your own, so if you can, seek help in school, and if you don't, it may be better for you to find a job, rent a room, and if you want to finish school you can do it in a year or so.
Is there anyone in school whom do you trust? Some teacher? Talk honestly to them. And don't be afraid that psychiatrist won't believe you, if you tell them how you feel they will know what to do. No one will acuse you of anything.
Stay strong, I hope it will turn ok for you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.