[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me 24F living with my roommate >Both of us asocial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486863675386.jpg (22KB, 494x484px) Image search: [Google]
1486863675386.jpg
22KB, 494x484px
>Be me 24F living with my roommate
>Both of us asocial and have very few friends
>Lectures on uni soon to be over
>Professional procrastinators by nature so we left ourselves with 8+ exams for next to weeks
>Starting at my new job in few days also
>Colleague from uni calls
>Says she's coming to stay over at our place
>Doesn't ask if she can
>Too autistic to say anything
>Really don't want her here
>Saying no would mean losing great percentage of people who we're in contact with
>Enter panic mode
>Put phone on airplane mode
>Trying to figure out some decent explanation for why we can't host her
Anyone has some good idea how avoid her?
>>
>>18470808
You have to tell Her the truth. You have a lot of exams to do. Or let Her come over to study.
>>
>>18470811
Tough. We go full ritalin mode when studying. She's goes full Jesus Christ your savior mode when she see it. Annoying as hell. Says she's gonna be quiet. Doesnt understand shit she reads. Asks something every minute
>>
>>18470817
You still have two weeks. Study everyday and You will be fine. Just don't make anymore excuses.
>>
Send her a text and tell her "i apologize but you cant come stay here. You should have given me some notice or a warning"

You have no obligation to explain yourself. Fuck that noise.
>>
Just tell her the truth that is was rude to no ask first and that now isn't a good time with school and work
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.