[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Playing the hot and cold game Went on a date with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1498753493295.png (178KB, 414x339px) Image search: [Google]
1498753493295.png
178KB, 414x339px
Girl Playing the hot and cold game

Went on a date with a girl last weekend and it was great, had a good laugh and chemistry building and all that shit, everything just went well and said she wanted to see me again, smashing.

But ever since she's just being hot and cold. One day she wants to stay up talking all night and said she wants to go out again. Then the next I ask her about it and she's off the idea, or just ignores me all together.

I don't know if I'm just being tested or what.
What do
>>
ye its a shit-test :P dont fall for it.
>>
>>18470798
Yeah that's was my guess man, any ideas on how to pass it or just break the cycle of bullshit, or even better, somehow use it to my advantage?
>>
>>18470813
Your best bet is to just back off and see if she contacts you. Don't push it.
>>
She is a lost cause. Start lining up the next date.
>>
>>18470898

THIS
>>
>>18470796
>What do

It depends on what you're looking for.

If you're just trying to get laid, pick whatever strategy you want to employ and have fun with it.

If you're looking for a stable romantic relationship, she's already demonstrating that she's a poor choice. Look for someone else.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.