[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help please. Ok im a guy and I'm texting this other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Guys help please. Ok im a guy and I'm texting this other guy that's older. We've been talking a lot of text and hes awesome, like really awesome. I consider him my best friend but problem is that he thinks I'm a girl. I have np fucking idea why I made a name and just lied being a girl. We've talked for so long. He even says he loves me, he said he'd wait so I could visit him. And I trust him a lot. I gave him so many chances so he could screw me over but he didnt. Hes a genuine good guy, like awesome. Why the fuck did I fake being a girl? I'm literally a faggot. I'm not gay either. I want to meet him because I consider him my best friend but I also want to live up to his expectations. Please someone just help me, I dont know what to do....
>>
>>18470581
Text him the truth
>>
>>18470586
How do I go about that?
>>
>>18470581
Tell him you're a guy who's been pretending to be someone else. No hard feelings
>>
I think I know who you are
Do you live in Canada
>>
>>18470597
No that's too simple! How will that work! I still want to be friends with him. >>18470602
No I do not.
>>
>>18470604
Overthinking got you into this situation. You have to say it and hope for the best. If you keep playing the female role things will get worse
>>
>>18470581
As the others said, text him the truth, apologize etc. offer to continue to be friends however did you flirt or coke on to him sexually?
>>
>>18470613
Yeah I guess I should just do that, I'm being stupid rn. I'll tell him in the morning. I posted this now because he usually goes on 4chan. Hes a pretty good lookin guy too.
>>18470614
Yes.... I did the most gayest things ever... I dirty talked, I said love yous back. Ugh I just pushed it too far. I really want to be friends with him. And the thing is I know he wont like stop talking to me. I told him I was a guy before and he told me I pulled the biggest troll ever in his life and that he was kind of upset but he'd still be there as a buddy. I'm just scared of I do it again he just wont take it as easily. WHY AM I BEING A PUSSY!
>>
>>18470604
Well you have a scarily similar situation to my friend
Like, the EXACT same situation. Also, I have been in this situation before as well so I think I have experience to help you.
Tell him you have to tell him something, and then say something along these lines:
"I'm incredibly sorry, but this entire time I've been lying to you, I'm not a girl, I'm a guy. I'm not a tranny or anything, but in real life I'm so bored of who I am and I wanted to escape my identity on the internet, and I never thought I would get close to someone, and being basically their best friend. I liked being different than what I am but I want to be truthful to those I'm close with and this is already incredibly hard to tell you, because I don't want to hurt you because I feel like I've misled you this whole time. I didn't tell you for so long because I was nervous that the closer we got and the more time that passed the more angry you would be at me."
>>
>>18470631
Forgot to mention I said joking after the "I'm a guy" thing
>>
>>18470634
Holy crap you got the "I'm bored with myself" down. Do you mind if I uhh copy this and use it? Seriously thank you. How did your situation end up like?
>>
>>18470631
So if you know what he looks like then you shared fake pics too? You got yourself into this get yourself out and fast.
>>
>>18470638
It's completely fine if you just copy paste that, I'm still good friends with the guy I rused but my situation wasn't me being as close to the guy but we were still really good friends. However my friend I mentioned earlier who had an extremely similar (basically the exact same as yours) situation recently came out to his friend, and it was even because his friend ASKED, so it'd be even worse because he wasn't the one who had to come out on his own time, but they're still as good friends as they were before even just a day later
>>
>>18470643
Yes I know what he looks like and I used a picture of....a girl I know. AH IM BEING SUCH A LOSER!
>>18470646
Ok! That gives me a little confidence then, would it be a good idea to meet up with him still? I still want to do that. Maybe when I go to college.
>>
>>18470656
If he's still cool with you, yes.
>>
File: get learned.png (93KB, 263x183px) Image search: [Google]
get learned.png
93KB, 263x183px
>>18470604
>I still want to be friends with him

>lie to a guy for months maybe years
>make him fall in love with an imaginary character
>i hope he's still my friend afterwards
nigga you better hope this dude doesn't murder you when he finds you he's been masturbating to conversations he's had with a dude
>>
>>18470686
Ah fuck, thing his I aided him with that. IM GONNA DIE!!
>>
>>18470691
So you're not gay but you have done all of this... ok
>>
>>18470691
If you're sexually attracted to a man then you're gay. No ifs ands or butts about it. You're probably 16 or something and honestly your writing here comes off as feminine.
>>
>>18470581
>inb4 I'm a girl when I wear a skirt
>>
>>18470691
Bruh, you catfished without even really intending to. You're in WAY too deep.
>>
>>18470581

hes in love with an imaginary girl and you want to 'im not gay'-zone him.
>>
only on 4chan would this actually be a thread.
>>
>>18470581
Look I've done shit like this for years. You can meet some really great people. But in the end, you're not real. They can't be with someone who isn't real. Letting them know won't change anything and will only make them feel hurt. You have to make them dislike you and stop on their own terms, or you both come to the conclusion that you just want to be friends.
>>
File: 1477845097104.gif (776KB, 514x667px) Image search: [Google]
1477845097104.gif
776KB, 514x667px
>>18472077
let's not lie, just by the style of his typing we can all tell he desperately wants that dude's dick.
>>
File: 1488059779822.jpg (34KB, 451x374px) Image search: [Google]
1488059779822.jpg
34KB, 451x374px
>>18470581
Tell him in a very serious matter "What if I told you that im not real. Everything you thought of me isn't what it is. Would you still accept it even though I made a terrible mistake". If yes, proceed to explain the situation, if no "its just a prank dude".
>>
op seems really cute and i totally want to get to know him.
btw i'm a girl ;)
>>
>>18472083
I know - isn't it beautiful?
>>
File: 1487923809182.jpg (21KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1487923809182.jpg
21KB, 400x323px
>>18470581
>I dont know what to do....

Easy. Write everything down in a journal. Wait a few years to build it up. Sell it to a sitcom writer.

Profit?
>>
i wonder if he ever went through with it
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.