[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. How do I get my life back on track? Three weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (18KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
18KB, 300x294px
Hey /adv/.

How do I get my life back on track?

Three weeks ago today I broke up with my girlfriend (first serious relationship).

Everything was great for the first year. I've been cheated on and lied to by every single one of my last girlfriends and I though I'd actually found one who actually loved me. She said she would "never do anything to hurt me".

Fast forward a few months found out she lied about being a virgin so I would have sex with her (I was a virgin.) Although this wasn't a problem I felt a little undermined.

Few months later she starts talking to her ex boyfriend. She said she promises that there's nothing going on between them and she loves !e.

Few weeks later she starts arguing with me for no reason, and being more distant. Starts hanging out with another one of her ex's.

Went on her phone at a club and the first ex says " you look so beautiful honey". She says it's just a compliment. She then breaks down crying saying that they had a baby and it died and she misses it and they talk about how beautiful it would be.

Three weeks ago I went on her phone and found a message to her ex saying she loves him, misses him, dreams about being with him and is jealous he has a girlfriend.

I broke up with her. She refuses to talk to me and has started hanging out with her second ex (who is supposed to be my friend). They're off on holiday together on Monday.

What do I do? I feel I can never trust a woman again. I just want my life back.
>>
>>18470575
Get yourself together and be single for a while
>>
>>18470582

Thanks anon. I've already decided to be single for a while. I haven't spoke to her for a week now.
>>
>>18470588
Wish You the best kind soul
>>
>>18470600

Cheers man. Appreciate it.
>>
what a bitch, fuck her !
>>
That fucking sucks... maybe just go out with one or two friends every now and then to try and take your mind of of this stuff. I'm really fucking sorry
>>
we all know its bad but just don't drink yourself into a depression or whatever.
just try to have fun and take your mind off of it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.