[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl using Tinder. I am decent looking, so why are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images (9).jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
3KB, 225x225px
I'm a girl using Tinder. I am decent looking, so why are so few of my male matches messaging me back?
>>
>>18470494
Honestly, I'm lazy. I hop on Tinder to see what's around, and for an ego boost. Messaging you takes forever and if you come to my house I have to worry about kicking you out after. Or you messaging me later. Or STDs. Whatever.
>>
>>18470494
If they're very attractive then it's because they have much more attractive women that they're talking to. Women do the same too, more so actually.

Tinder is a buyers market. People can pick and choose as they please.
>>
>>18470517
I swiped left for a large number of guys. And you know, I am decent looking and not hideous looking
>>
>>18470521
>I swiped left for a large number of guys
>I am decent looking
Bingo. You're not good looking enough to be that picky.
>>
You clearly aren't attractive if nobody is messaging you back. Or you display other major red flags.
>>
>>18470521
>I am decent looking and not hideous looking
>>18470494
>I am decent looking
post pics
>>
>>18470494

That's because your aren't decent looking as you think you are. Sorry.
>>
>>18470619
This, if you were decent looking you'd get swipes left right and centre
>>
>>18470494
Maybe you are boring, it isn't always about appearance
>>
pics or you know you're not that good looking?
>>
>>18470494
They swipe right for everyone and then only message the ones they really want
>>
>>18470494
Are you fat?
Do you have it in your profile that you are just looking for friends?
When you say decent, do you mean 5/10?

Do you swipe right on normal guys and hot guys or just hot guys?

Just do what guys do and swipe right on everyone
>>
I only swipe right on girls I find physically attractive. That's may be subjective for some but it works for me.
>>
>>18471103
This is correct
>>
>>18471183
>swipe right on everyone

The way tinder works, if you swipe right on everyone, you show up in the back of the list people see. That's not good, obviously. Same thing if you swipe right too little, not go on in a long time, don't message a lot of matches, etc.

It's a good idea to look up the tinder algorithm, if you want to use it efficiently
>>
>>18471446
Forgot to say, but the optimal way is to swipe right about 75% of the time (google this for exact stats).
>>
>>18470494
Because most women are being far more selective than most men are.

You can swipe right all day long as a guy and only get a few matches, whereas damn near everyone will be a match if you're a woman indiscriminately swiping right.

It boils down to at what stage of the process you're getting to be actually selective. Girls know that 90% of dudes will be a match, so they're weeding them out and being selective in the actual process of swiping. Guys know that only like 5-10% of girls will be a match, so they swipe right on everybody, collect matches, and THEN proceed to weed them out in deciding who they actually want to message.
>>
>>18470494
You forgot to mention you are a girl on Tinder itself.
You'll insta get 50-60 matches after you do so.

t. Assblasted retard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.