[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend hit me for the first time. Honestly everything was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1495737119687.jpg (30KB, 657x632px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495737119687.jpg
30KB, 657x632px
My boyfriend hit me for the first time. Honestly everything was going good until about a month ago. A month ago I had asked him about his ex because he had completely shut down and started drinking alone and not wanting anything to do with me or his two children.
Admittingly I had ended up going through his phone and found out he was talking to her when I realized he was acting different., she had always been a big part of our relationship when it came to fights. We've been together for five years and so far I've caught him talking to her about 3 times. The first time was after we had been together for about a year and I had found out I was pregnant with my first child. I had told him to stop talking to her because I did not enjoy that he was talking to the woman who lost her virginity to. He agreed and stop talking to her. Until I realized he was starting to act differently probably about year-and-a-half later.
He starts acting really shady and making sure that he had his phone hidden 100% of the time. After one day when I was talking to him and he ended up messaging someone I looked over and realized that he was talking to his ex (different area code). I confronted him and told him about how bad it made me feel because I felt like she still had a hold on him, he stopped talking to her for the time being. He told me he deleted her number.
Until about a month ago when I realize he was acting differently, I had only went through his phone because he had spent a complete week just drinking and sitting outside completely ignoring me and his children. He got so mad at me because apparently I was violating his privacy. Even though I found this out on my own.
We had end up getting in a fight this most recently and he got mad at me because I was telling him not to throw bean bag babies at the TV because our son started to emulate him and try to destroy the TV with a bunch of toys he had on hand. He got mad at me for telling him how to raise his son.
>>
>>18470450
why did you format your post in this way?
>>
ok that's nice, my advice is to call the police and get out of this relationship
>>
>>18470450
>My boyfriend hit me
that's all you should have typed. Go to the police station and file a report NOW.
>>
He closed fistedly punched me and told me that I don't know what I was talking about when it came to him and his ex. I hadn't even brought up his ex that day. I cried for the rest of that day I know he's still texting her and hurts me deeply, I mean we've been together for 5 years and he thinks that the woman that he lost his virginity to is a fucking saint? I had a really met him when he was breaking up with her, and he told me that she cheated on him. So I was there to mend the wounds because I was a friend. So I know every little bit of their relationship. I know she was a piece of shit and I feel like I was an upgrade from that because he was the first person I ever loved and i been with ever been with sexually. I don't think I should have been struck. He left bruises on my face because I called his ex a whore. He's the one that told me that his ex was a whore. I guess I don't know what a relationship should be as as I've only had some guy I made out with when I was 16. No sex.
The man I'm with is my first boyfriend. help?
>>
>>18470450
>>18470459
>help?

Here is your help >>18470457 >>18470458 nothing more need to be said.

Also how old are you both?
>>
>>18470455
I'm not sure what you mean by that, I was just writing a paragraph so I didn't mean to paragraph it wrong?
>>
>>18470457
He's a great father, I can't make a police report because they won't let him see his babies. Our kids our his biggest pride in life.
Even if we don't work out I want them to know daddy always loved them.
>>
>>18470468
I'm 23 and he's 28.
>>
>>18470483
Take your kid and leave, if he will try to threaten you in any way, go straight to the police.
>>
>>18470483
I regret to inform you that this is textbook domestic abuse.

If he hit you, he isn't a good father. He could hit your kids. He might have already.
>>
>>18470495
>>18470475
H>>18470495
This is the first time he ever hit me, I'm a stay at home mom so I know he has never hit his kids like that but he wanted to show me dominance.
I don't think he would ever hit his kids.
He loves them so much even when they act crazy he acts like they aren't a problem.
If I leave him I don't think he'd ever act like they were evem slightly bad because they act really good
He's more the person who that even if his kids are bad to act like his kids are saints
>>
>>18470522

Sooner or later, he might hit them - or he might not hit them. But the thing is, you don't want your kids to live in the house where their father hits you. This violent atmosphere will leave a deep impression on your children.
>>
lol yeah life and grow your kids as a single mother that will really help them

terrible advice itt

if you leave you're not gonna find anyone else cause you're a fucking single mom and your kids will be fucked for life
>>
If you tell the police yes, he will get taken away from his children. If you don't, he will continue to talk to his ex and treat you like shit. Incidentally it sounds like he has already chosen not to be a part of your family. Kids are better off without guys like him. I had a girlfriend when I was younger whose dad would get wasted and full on beat up his 12 year old son in front of me. It was terrifying. If you care about your kids and want to keep them safe, you will keep them as far away as possible from anyone who thinks that violence is ever an answer. I know it's a hard choice but it is the only one if you value the safety and well-being of your children. Sorry but the man you love does not love you or his kids.
>>
>>18470450
There is no case in the history of the world in which a man hit his girlfriend only once.

He WILL do it again. And again. And again, until you get out of there.

The only question is how many times it will take for you to give up and go.
>>
>>18470522
Oh, yes he will. Father beat mother and by the time I was 9 he started beating me instead of mom and she was scared shitless to stop it or leave. I never understood her staying and certainly didn't when she used the excuse of not breaking up the family. Much as I hated my father I hate my mother more for not protecting me from a beast. My mother also said he didn't start out hitting her but it progressed and once it happened it was a series of beatings, then him being contrite and crying and begging but once things calmed a bit he'd beat her again. Your choice OP.
>>
File: why.jpg (459KB, 1489x2253px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
459KB, 1489x2253px
>>18470450
If that hit to the face didn't wake you up, reading this book will.
>>
If he's starting to become abusive towards you, he will become abusive to your kids.
> he had completely shut down and started drinking alone and not wanting anything to do with me or his two children
He's already starting to treat your kids like shit. It's only going to get worse. I couldn't care less what you did if this was only about you but stop being dumb and leave before your kids suffer anymore.
>>
>>18470985
Don't mind this retard. I was raised by a single mom and things turned out pretty well. It was a bit harder, but nothing you can't handle. Leave that fucker and report him
>>
>>18470450
>My boyfriend hit me for the first time. Honestly everything was going good until about a month ago. A month ago I had asked him about his ex because he had completely shut down and started drinking alone and not wanting anything to do with me or his two children.

remember op, you chose him over guys who were 'too nice'
>>
>>18470450
Leave him. Now. He's already hit you once, and it will only get worse from here. You're with a bad person whether you want to believe it or not. Please, from someone who has been through a similar situation, don't make the same mistakes. It will only get worse.
>>
>>18470450
My gf has a very abusive step-father and it wrecked her social life, self steem and he's fucking up my life also.

Do humanity, and specially your son, a favor and ditch him.
>>
If he hit you you need to leave. Period. There is nothing more. That is a line that cannot be crossed when you care about someone. You need to leave. Immediately. Take your son and go.
>>
I just want to make this point, because you've said it's your first boyfriend.

Establishing dominance is not normal.

Hitting someone you are supposed to care about is not normal.

This is not how any relationship should be.

This is not normal behavior.
>>
>>18470522
Pack up boys, she doesn't want to lose her free ride. she's a fucking stay at home mom, un married and she thinks it's okay for her boyfriend to hit her.

white trash woman right here folks. Knows if she calls cops, she'll have to get out and work. Just stop giving her attention and leave thread.
>>
>>18473107
Yeah. I mean really, any girl that dates a douche or asshole who gets hit kind of deserves it. Kind of like sideways karma for not dating nicer guys. On the other hand, it saves the nice guys out there from the drama that is these kinds of cunts.

People kind of get what they deserve in life. That's why you shouldnt make mistakes the first time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.