[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with massive age difference? I've been dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How do I deal with massive age difference?
I've been dating and recently started living with my 49 year old boyfriend, who just recently engaged and I said yes.
I am 22 years old.
I've had a troubled life, and relations with my family, and honestly, with him, I am finally happy.
I even agreed to have his child, and I recently got pregnant because of him.
He is decently well-off, and wants me to be his housewife. I already spend all my time at home, mostly online, when he is at work.
I am happy, and so is he, but no one in my family knows about it.
Neither does any of my real life friends.

How exactly do I explain a situation like this to them?
>>
>>18470398
you;re dating a loser
>>
>>18470423
How so
>>
>>18470398
>I've had a troubled life, and relations with my family
yeah that was a given when you said you were dating someone more than twice your age
>>
>>18470398
You just tell them. Some will be against it, some won't - in general, don't expect your parents to be thrilled that you're dating someone as old as them, or your friends to think it is normal and sane.
Anyway - you are an adult and they can't force you to leave him or something. They might stop talking to you.
But: deal with the consequences of your actions and choices.
>>
>>18470398
Are you a gold digger or do you actually like him?
>>
>>18470398
>I already spend all my time at home, mostly online, when he is at work.

Not good. You understand that even if you stay with this guy, he is probably going to pass long before you do. Then you will be in a situation where you have no skills and will end up as a cashier in the local grocery store.
>>
>>18470398
>22
>49

Sounds like someone has daddy issues.

Just know that when your kid is 10, he will be almost 60. 60 is when my parents actually were "old", unless he takes care of himself your kid isn't gonna have much of a father. Heck, he'll probably die before your kid is 20.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.