[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been with my man for 5 years now. We have 2 kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1495557659544.jpg (13KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495557659544.jpg
13KB, 500x374px
So I've been with my man for 5 years now.
We have 2 kids now and we've been fighting alot lately.
He enjoys his beer, probably about 4 days a week. He's been picking fights lately about small things alot, like the last time we fought was because he was throwing toys at the TV and my son was emulating him and throwing things too. I asked him to stop and he started screaming at me that I am telling him what to do ECT. It was the first time but in his drunkenness he punched me and told me to leave if I didn't like it.
The next morning he was very apologetic and really tried to make sure I stayed. It's hard to give up a relationship after so long and all that we went through so I've stayed.
We only started fighting alot probably alittle over a month ago when I found out he was talking to the ex he gave his virginity to.
Now, this ex has been a big part of our fights in the last 5 years.
About a year and a half into our relationship I asked him to stop talking to his ex because it made me feel very jealous (I was barely pregnant so I was emotional). He agreed and stopped it.
I caught him texting her about a year later and confronted him. He agreed to stop talking with her again and told her he was never to contact her.
This last time i admittedly looked in his phone because he was drinking alone and would not come inside to play with his kids or pay any attention to me. He cut off from us and I needed to know why.
he said that he just wanted closure on what happened between him and her and blamed me because the guy I first kissed got out of jail and friended me on Facebook.
I never fucked the dude. In fact the dude I'm with is the first relationship I've ever been in and I've given him my virginity.
I understood his anger towards me so I stopped talking to the guy I kissed years before I knew him.
But here he was still talking to his ex and honestly I was very hurt because he knew how much I hate her.
What do I do?
>>
the king of gets
>>
propose to arrange a meeting between the three of you and see how he reacts
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.