[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /adv/, here's a long one about the gf and I, need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0057.png (437KB, 597x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.png
437KB, 597x546px
Okay, /adv/, here's a long one about the gf and I, need to vent and see if it's time to end the relationship:

>be me, driving in car with gf to a show
>explain to her my anxiety is coming back, just talking to her about it
>she suggests a method to get rid of it
>I say 'thanks, but that doesn't work for me'
>she goes silent and says 'fine, I guess I can't help you, then, whatever'
>silence for rest of the ride once I explain that I didn't mean it that way
>we park and she gets out to put money in the meter
>she vanishes, returns 3 mins later and I ask where she's been
>she shouts at me for raising my voice
>I try to calm her down and she comes out with shit like 'oh anon, NOW you're logical, WOW' and mimicking me in a dumb voice
>she says she doesn't want to go to the show now 'because of me'
>she drives off, speeding and driving a little recklessly
>I ask her to calm down and drive safely, she says 'I don't care if I die, I wanna crash. Hopefully you live'
>I'm shitting myself for the entire ride
>eventually we stop at a park and she looks me in the eyes and repeats 'you're losing it' 6 times
>I tell her she's scaring me and needs to chill out
>she chills at the park, but then goes 'd'you think this tree can hold my weight'
>I vent to her about how abusive she's being
>she cries and says, after apologising, that if we break up she 'may kill herself'
>I go numb and avoid talking/her advances

I think I'm about to have a full-blown panic attack and idk what to do. I feel trapped and I don't know how to proceed. She's in the shower now, I'm gonna tell her parents and her therapist, but beyond that idk. Advice needed, anons.

TL:DR - Gf argued w/ me, then drove dangerously with me in passenger seat, then threatened suicide
>>
>>18470346
Why did you tell her she's abusing you?! She's obviously going all sorts of crazies at the time, you're supposed to calm her not tell her she's doing something wrong. Idk maybe telling her that would make her come to her senses but you might've just made her feel like shit even more
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.